1. #1 Student group tells ‘white folks’ to ‘STOP CALLING THE COPS’ 
    A Marquette University student group is imploring “white folks” to “STOP CALLING THE COPS,” suggesting instead that students take matters into their own hands when they feel threatened.

In a post on its Facebook page addressed specifically to “white folks,” Marquette Empowerment offers “some handy steps to follow if you feel the urge” to call the police, attaching a poster listing five “alternatives to calling the police.”

"Can I handle this on my own? Is this something I could try to talk-out with the other person?"

The poster outlines the “steps to ask yourself before calling the police,” posing a series of questions to ask oneself before involving law enforcement in a given situation, starting with “Is this merely an inconvenience to me?”

If the answer is “no, I need to respond,” the flyer instructs individuals to consider whether they can “handle this on my own,” perhaps by trying “to talk-out [the matter] with the person.”

If talking things out isn’t a feasible option, the document says one should first consider whether there is a friend, neighbor, or someone else who could be called for help. In the event that professional assistance is required, it suggests pursuing “mediation to talk through what’s happening” or calling “an emergency response hotline.”
    How about not breaking the law or stop threatening people first !

https://www.campusreform.org/?ID=11041
    Unknown philosopher at a St. Patrick's Day celebration 1967

1 beer between 3 guys is better than no beers between no guys

Hahahaha, no.