Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 Michael Moore: We Have to ‘Put Our Bodies on the Line’ to Stop Trump 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Well, he does have a big body!!!

Matt Wilstein
    06.29.18 1:14 AM ET

As the liberal filmmaker told Stephen Colbert on The Late Show Thursday night, that date represents the night Donald Trump was elected president. “This is about how the hell we got in this situation and how we’re going to get out of it,” he said.

After playing a clip from the film in which he tries to infiltrate Mar-a-Lago, Colbert asked him if he was “civil” to the people there. “I was as civil as any Eagle Scout Catholic altar boy could be when confronted with the devil,” Moore answered.

“We don’t have to be violent, we have to remain nonviolent, but if the worst that happens to anybody in the Trump administration is that they don’t get to have a chicken dinner in Virginia, I mean, I don’t know,” he said. If it were just basic political differences, Moore said he would not be in favor of throwing Sarah Huckabee Sanders out of a restaurant.

“But that’s not what’s going on now,” he said. “We’re not talking about political differences. We’re talking about thousands of children being kidnapped and put in jails.”

And he ends with true delusions...

“The majority of Americans are liberal and we the Democrats have won the presidency, popular vote, in six of the last seven presidential elections,” he continued. “The Republicans have only won once since 1988—in 2004, with Bush, that’s the only time they’ve won the popular vote! The country we live in doesn’t want the Republicans in the White House! They don’t want them running this country! We’re the majority!”

LOL!!!
    May the FORCE be with you!

Power CUer
    What the hell is going on behind the scenes that they all HATE Trump so much? I don't remember it being this crazy with W. and he got us into this endless "war on terror."

The only line Moore would put his body on would be a buffet line.
    The American Left: Where everything is politics and politics is everything.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    There's a Golden Corral in Flint. I wonder how it manages to stay in business. Do they sell MAGA hats at the register so as to scare Moore away?
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy" and "shockey80": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

Tip of the hat to The Peoples' Cube
    Unknown philosopher at a St. Patrick's Day celebration 1967

1 beer between 3 guys is better than no beers between no guys

Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    What the hell is going on behind the scenes that they all HATE Trump so much? I don't remember it being this crazy with W. and he got us into this endless "war on terror."
    Nothing's going on behind the scenes is what I'm guessing. After W. was elected to a second term, the left was already at a fever pitch and they just got nastier after that. Then there was eight long years of Obama where they got virtually anything they wanted largely unopposed. That sure didn't help.

As for Moore, he's so transparent it's laughable. What he actually wants is to drive people into getting hurt/locked up so he can film it and cash in on another "documentary".

Quote Originally Posted by SVPete View Post
    There's a Golden Corral in Flint. I wonder how it manages to stay in business. Do they sell MAGA hats at the register so as to scare Moore away?

He doesn't live in Flint. He lives in CA or somewhere Up North-I know he sold his mansion on Torch Lake, but I think he still has a place somewhere in the general Traverse City area.

He was on Bill Maher Friday night saying pretty much the same thing.

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Greg Gutfeld said on his Saturday night show almost the same thing. Something like, "I feel bad for that line".
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

It has been nearly TWO years since he won and has been very busy doing his work, making America stronger and better in the process.

Meanwhile Leftists are busy moaning about an election they lawfully lost, demonizing Trump through the various media and being threatening to his staff.

Trump busy building up America, leftists busy tearing down America with their willful ugly behavior.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    He doesn't live in Flint. He lives in CA or somewhere Up North-I know he sold his mansion on Torch Lake, but I think he still has a place somewhere in the general Traverse City area.
    Thanks for explaining why that Golden Corral is still in business, . I don't know whether Golden Corral is in California. I wonder if Michael Moore might have had a fork in Fresh Choice or Hometown Buffet going out of business.
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy" and "shockey80": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!