1. #1 (GRAPHIC) Innocent 15 year old slaughtered in New York 
    Not sure if anyone has made a forum covering on this yet, but..

On June 20th, in Bronx, 15-year-old Lesandro Guzman-Feliz aka "Junior", who was training to be a police officer when he was older, was killed by five members of a gang. Some people accused him of being a criminal or doing something wrong that led to being attacked, but a few days after, it was confirmed he was 100% innocent. So the reasoning is:

One of the gang member's sister was in a sex tape with a boy the same age. She then claimed it was "rape" (which turned out to be false), leading to the gang wanting to murder the boy in the video who unfortunately looked identical to Junior. She was friends with Junior so she put the blame to him so the boy in the video would not be murdered.

http://https://youtu.be/YopFWlXA6CQ

Surveillance video (graphic!) shows Junior being dragged out the store and then hacked with a machete to the throat and stabbed by another with a knife. Store owners allegedly did not offer help prior to the attack, therefore Junior had no choice but to run to the hospital a block away. Unfortunately he lost a tremendous amount of blood and passed away before help could save him.

Prior a few days after the murder, the five members involved in the murder were arrested, and continuous arrests are still being made on members who did assist. Thank god and I hope they get as much time in prison as possible. And wanna know what I say? Put that bitch who put the tag on Junior behind bars too! This was a kid who had to die in fear due to the hands of ruthless thugs and a dumb minded twat of a girl. He would have been a great police officer, and I give hats off to him for wanting to be in a job that helps American citizens everyday. Rest in peace, Junior. This was truly an act of violence that makes me sick...
    Last edited by endureandsurvive; 06-29-2018 at 06:13 PM.
    The truth hurts.

Power CUer
    This is awful on so many levels.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

It's horrible when a good kid is murdered by a bunch of worthless punks.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

Apparently the “lady” in question wanted to make another sex tape with the same guy.
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    . If you ain't havin' fun, it's your own damn fault

Names and ages of the "youths" can be found here

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b0cb56051e176b
    Unknown philosopher at a St. Patrick's Day celebration 1967

1 beer between 3 guys is better than no beers between no guys

Quote Originally Posted by Retread View Post
    Apparently the “lady” in question wanted to make another sex tape with the same guy.
    Worked out so well for the Kardashians...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    "People who think they know it all, are annoying to those of us who really do".... Pyro Bob

"Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

"Enemy. The word you are looking for is enemy. When the ideals of someone are antithetical to yours, you can say the word "enemy". DUmmy ret5hd Fri Aug 24, 2018, 05:10 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Retread View Post
    The skank needs to go to prison, too.