Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 '20 pounds of human waste' dropped on San Francisco street corner 
    A foul odor permeated from a massive bag of human excrement sludge left on a street corner in San Francisco's Tenderloin district Saturday.

The horrendous smell and sight quickly gained notoriety when a Reddit user posted a screen shot of a report made to San Francisco's Citizen app for identifying crimes.

"Twenty pounds of feces dumped onto sidewalk," the report called out.

Nancy Alfaro, a spokesperson for 311, says three reports of the human waste at the corner of Cedar and Polk were made to the city's customer service number and app on Saturday.

"The customers did report a large amount of waste," Alfaro says. "It was sent to Public Works."

Alfaro says while reports of human waste are common, this large of an amount is "not typical."

She "has no idea" why the bag was left in the neighborhood
    https://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/artic...t-13044317.php

When I saw the headline I didn't have my glasses on so I thought it read 420 lbs. I immediately thought of Michael Moore.
    Unknown philosopher at a St. Patrick's Day celebration 1967

1 beer between 3 guys is better than no beers between no guys

When they have a hepatitis outbreak, they'll know where it came from.

Urination, defecation, and dumping used needles (needles obtained from needle "exchange" programs that probably are just free needle programs) in the streets and parks of SF has been going on for at least 20 years that I know of. Hep is probably going around the homeless community already.
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy" and "shockey80": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

Ah, the Joy's of living in a liberal city...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    "People who think they know it all, are annoying to those of us who really do".... Pyro Bob

The price of freedom is something the protected will never know.

"Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

San Francisco is literally becoming a sh*thole city.
    Liberals! The real fascists.

In Sacto: https://www.sacbee.com/news/politics...214208014.html

California highway workers face 'buckets of human feces,' needles as homeless crisis worsens

In an official grievance filed last week, the union representing California's maintenance workers accused the state of subjecting its members to hazardous conditions without proper training or equipment.
    Crouch told KTVU on Monday that maintenance crews often have to work in areas where the ground is muddy, slippery and ridden with debris that can include objects that are exceedingly sharp. Other items are simply dangerous to touch, such as potentially toxic or biologically unsafe materials.

"Feces and urine and feminine products and all kinds of things on the ground; needles, syringes, you know they use buckets, five-gallon buckets for toilets and it gets really disgusting," he said.

Besides the prospect of touching dangerous material, workers are also confronted with the open hostility from the "residents" of the encampments they are trying to clear.

"Sometime they have pit bulls in there. They'll, you know, let the dogs loose to chase the Caltrans workers out," Crouch said. "Sometimes they'll throw rocks at the Caltrans workers."
    What government subsidizes it gets more of.
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy" and "shockey80": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    San Francisco is literally becoming a sh*thole city.

And Detroit is on the rebound, finally. Go and figure. Not that we don't have any "needle parks", but we don't have the human waste issue. Scary junkies are not tolerated downtown, for one thing. Crackheads maintain enough pride and social skills that they can manage to find bathrooms, whether they are in parks or other places.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    What scum, let them drown in it.
    May the FORCE be with you!

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    And Detroit is on the rebound, finally. Go and figure. Not that we don't have any "needle parks", but we don't have the human waste issue. Scary junkies are not tolerated downtown, for one thing. Crackheads maintain enough pride and social skills that they can manage to find bathrooms, whether they are in parks or other places.
    Here in North Florida, if someone is caught shooting up in the streets they put him or her in a place where odds are against them shooting up, jail. If someone is pooping in the street he or she is taken to a place with a bathroom, jail. This technique seems to maintain some control over the situation.
    Last edited by FlaGator; 07-09-2018 at 04:59 AM.
    Liberals! The real fascists.

Senior Member Angry Old White Man's Avatar
    I guess it fell out of someone's shopping cart, they should deliver it to the governors mansion for safe keeping until the owner is found.