1. #1 Prof claims Hispanic students perpetuate 'colorblind racism' 
    A professor at Michigan State University is alleging that Latino students perpetuate “colorblind racism” due to their commitment to meritocracy and free market values.

Sociology professor Maria Isabel Ayala made the argument in a recent study published by the Journal of Latinos and Education, having received $25,000 from the school to conduct the research.

Ayala interviewed 50 Latino(a) students at Midwestern University—27 women and 23 men—to probe how they explained their academic success, discovering to her dismay that many students expressed credence in both “colorblind racism” and “abstract liberalism” while shunning affirmative action policies in support of the “free market, meritocracy, and laissez-faire ideology.”

For example, when asked to describe her success in college, a dark-skinned Latina named Carla responded that “everyone is equal and we all have the same experiences...I have [worked hard] and I deserve it.”
    https://www.campusreform.org/?ID=11091
    Unknown philosopher at a St. Patrick's Day celebration 1967

1 beer between 3 guys is better than no beers between no guys

For example, when asked to describe her success in college, a dark-skinned Latina named Carla responded that “everyone is equal and we all have the same experiences...I have [worked hard] and I deserve it.”
    Good for Carla. She will do well here. And, I personally am happy to have her. However, professor, you're using up air the next Carla-minded person, and the rest of us, could benefit from. That really should be a crime.

Hispanic students who are off La Estancia Victima! Horrors!!!
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy" and "shockey80": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!