1. #1 Do the food assaults never end? 
    Patent Member
    Man accused of hurling sandwich in girlfriend's face
    A 20-year-old welder accused of throwing a sandwich at his girlfriend and hitting the top of her head with his fist is facing a battery charge, according to a police report released Monday.
    The girlfriend told police that Rubin argued with his mother about renewing his car insurance, and he reportedly denied that she told him to do so. Rubin allegedly "snapped" when his girlfriend told him his mother did tell him about the insurance.

The girlfriend told investigators "Mr. Rubin picked up the sandwich she was making him for lunch and threw it in her face," the report states.

Rubin then is accused of hitting the top of her head with his fist before going to work. Rubin later admitted hurling the sandwich, but denied hitting her with his fist.

I'll bet you'll never guess which state this comes from.

Quote Originally Posted by biccat View Post
    Man accused of hurling sandwich in girlfriend's face
    A 20-year-old welder accused of throwing a sandwich at his girlfriend and hitting the top of her head with his fist is facing a battery charge, according to a police report released Monday.
    The girlfriend told police that Rubin argued with his mother about renewing his car insurance, and he reportedly denied that she told him to do so. Rubin allegedly "snapped" when his girlfriend told him his mother did tell him about the insurance.

The girlfriend told investigators "Mr. Rubin picked up the sandwich she was making him for lunch and threw it in her face," the report states.

Rubin then is accused of hitting the top of her head with his fist before going to work. Rubin later admitted hurling the sandwich, but denied hitting her with his fist.

I'll bet you'll never guess which state this comes from.
    A guy from Florida, named after a sandwich by the way (the humor just doesn't stop), throws a sandwich at his girlfriend and the get's arrested.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis