Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Transgender Model to Compete in Miss Universe Pageant 
    A transgender model who was originally born a man will be competing in this year’s Miss Universe pageant, a first for the global competition.
    Angela Ponce, a transgender woman, will compete in the 2018 Miss Universe pageant after being crowned Miss Spain. This is the first time in the pageant’s history that a biological man will compete to be Miss Universe.

On social media, Ponce said she wants to be a “spokesperson for a message of inclusion, respect, and diversity” for the world. Ponce is a fashion model who recently walked in multiple runway shows in Madrid, Spain.

Ponce has been celebrating her up and coming fight for the Miss Universe crown on Instagram
    The no swimsuit ban now become clear !

https://www.breitbart.com/big-hollyw...verse-pageant/
    Unknown philosopher at a St. Patrick's Day celebration 1967

1 beer between 3 guys is better than no beers between no guys

Senior Member Angry Old White Man's Avatar
    Excuse me, I think I need to puke

If the goal was to lower the rating then I say "Job well done."
    Liberals! The real fascists.

Quote Originally Posted by Angry Old White Man View Post
    Excuse me, I think I need to puke
    Move over ... I do as well!

Why don't they hold their own "Transgender Beauty Pageant" (sans bathing suits, please!) so we can all either gawk at, or feel sorry for them?
    Last edited by ABC; 07-03-2018 at 08:40 PM.

American By Choice ~ 1980

Quote Originally Posted by ABC View Post
    Move over ... I do as well!

Why don't they hold their own "Transgender Beauty Pageant" (sans bathing suits, please!) so we can all either gawk at, or feel sorry for them?
    I believe just like many gay pride parades are of the "in you face" style, this is more of the same. To have their own pageant isn't enough. They have to place themselves front-and-center in traditional events. Supposedly this is required to achieve true equality and acceptance. This is bull shit. The goal is to break down the foundations of the US. Yes, they are too fucking STUPID to comprehend how the governments they desire would not tolerate them.
    Has Soros written all over it.

I could say that I'll never watch it but actually I've never watched it to begin with. My taste in televised girl watching is Women's Beach Volleyball. They'll find a way to ruin that too; maybe make the girls wear those hideous Sharia compliant bathing suits.

Anyway, ditto on the

This trannie actually looks pretty feminine, compared to so many that I have seen.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    This trannie actually looks pretty feminine, compared to so many that I have seen.
    He's still a dude

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    "People who think they know it all, are annoying to those of us who really do".... Pyro Bob

"Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

"Enemy. The word you are looking for is enemy. When the ideals of someone are antithetical to yours, you can say the word "enemy". DUmmy ret5hd Fri Aug 24, 2018, 05:10 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Dlr Pyro View Post
    He's still a dude

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    And no amount of self mutilation, based on the false belief that it will change your sex, will change this. It's DNA, not what one thinks or feels they are, that determines which of the 2 sexes a human being is.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Liberalism is what the stupid think is smart.

Quote Originally Posted by Zathras View Post
    And no amount of self mutilation, based on the false belief that it will change your sex, will change this. It's DNA, not what one thinks or feels they are, that determines which of the 2 sexes a human being is.
    I agree, I'm just saying he looks more feminine than most trannies.

I don't care if he participates in Miss Universe, because I really don't care about beauty pageants. I don't even care if he wins. It's not like he'll be the only candidate to have had boob implants.