1. #1 Viral video: Teen says he was attacked for wearing 'Make American Great Again' hat 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    LINK

by Joe Galli
    Wednesday, July 4th 2018

SAN ANTONIO — Police are investigating after a teen says he was verbally attacked and assaulted at a Whataburger for wearing a Make America Great Again hat.

In the video, you can see a man throw a drink in 16-year-old Hunter Richard's face before leaving the restaurant with his hat. Hunter said some of his hair was pulled during the assault.

Now assuming this is all true, this is how someone is
    going to get really hurt. The Left had better get control
    of itself...
    May the FORCE be with you!

Senior Member Angry Old White Man's Avatar
    Pepper Spray sales should be really good now, carry a nice can of that and it will ruin someones day when they decide to get in your face. The best thing to do is stay aware of your surroundings and who is staring at you.

Some one needs to find the guy and beat the shit out of him.
    I love the sound of liberal heads exploding in the morning!!

Toxically masculine and proud of it!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens.

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Just read elsewhere that the clown has been identified and his name & info are all over the web. Actions have consequences, pajama boy.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Before seeing the video, I just knew it was going to be some poor skinny kid and that asshole was going to be twice his size.

These SJW jackoffs always seem to pick on these small kids, old people, people in wheelchairs, women and little kids. The whole bunch seems nothing, but ball-less cowards who most of the time have to be masked mobs who wanted fight someone three, four , five , ten to one.

You can't have any respect for these worthless pieces of whatever lower than shit.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

Good news everybody....

Man arrested, charged after video of him allegedly taking teen's 'MAGA' hat goes viral

A man who was caught on cellphone video allegedly walking off with a red "Make America Great Again" baseball hat after snatching it off the head of a juvenile has been arrested and charged, according to police.

Police in San Antonio, Texas, on Friday would not release the name of the victim because of his age but said suspect Kino Jimenez, 30, would be charged with theft of person.

On Wednesday, police said, the victim and two friends were eating at a restaurant when Jimenez approached their table. Jimenez allegedly removed the victim's hat from his head without his consent and "tossed a large glass of soda and ice" at the victim's face, according to police. Jimenez then allegedly left the restaurant with the hat.

In the video posted to social media, Jimenez can be heard saying at one point to the victim: "You ain't supporting (expletive)."

"It's going to go great in my (expletive) fireplace," he said, referring to the hat.

Authorities said the victim and a guardian later came to a substation to report the assault.

The victim, who identified himself as Hunter Richard, told Fox News in San Antonio that he did not think the video would go viral.

"Things happen. People make mistakes. ... I just think a conversation about politics is more productive and better for the entire whole rather than taking my hat," Richard said.

On Twitter Thursday, Donald Trump Jr. offered to get Richard a new hat, one signed by the president.

Donald Trump Jr. also posted the video, calling the incident “disgusting and a disgrace.”

Brad Parscale, a Trump campaign manager, also offered the teenager a signed hat, saying: "Don’t let a few left bullies stop you from showing your #MAGA!"

Jimenez posted $5,000 bond and was released from jail Friday, according to ABC News affiliate KSAT-TV.
    LINK
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Liberalism is what the stupid think is smart.

Since it's San Antonio, you'll get some finger-and-hand stings, but you can set down an empty Gerbers babyfood-jar on a fire-ant hill, then pick it up and screw-on the lid.

Remove the lid and lob the jar at the idiot. It's an 'antdropov-cocktail'.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/32970...ign=benshapiro

Teen Whose MAGA Hat Was Ripped From His Head Gets A New One — Autographed By The Man Himself!
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    A man is but a product of his thoughts. What he thinks, he becomes. Gandhi