Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Trump 'angry baby' blimp gets green light to fly over London during president's visit 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    I'm really surprised at the Brits for putting
    up with this stupidity.

By Bethany Minelle, news reporter

A giant balloon dubbed "Trump baby" has been given the green light to fly near parliament during the president's UK visit.

London mayor Sadiq Khan's Greater London Authority has approved a request for the flight after thousands signed a petition and a crowdfunding campaign raised more than £16,000 to get the six-metre inflatable off the ground.

Strict rules are in place for the flight from Parliament Square Gardens, with the balloon being tethered to the ground and restricted from floating higher than 30m (98ft).
    May the FORCE be with you!

Senior Member Angry Old White Man's Avatar
    I'm surprised they could collect that much money seeing how they all live on welfare

So their childish blimp will fly, but

TRUMP WILL STILL BE PRESIDENT AND HILLARY WILL NOT...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    "People who think they know it all, are annoying to those of us who really do".... Pyro Bob

"Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

"Enemy. The word you are looking for is enemy. When the ideals of someone are antithetical to yours, you can say the word "enemy". DUmmy ret5hd Fri Aug 24, 2018, 05:10 PM

It's not exactly a prime location for visibility. Parliament Square Garden is a small park near the Palace of Westminster and Westminster Abbey. It's bounded on the west by a solid line of mature trees, so visibility from that direction will be partly/largely obstructed. On the north are another couple of large trees. On the south Westminster Abbey will significantly obstruct the view. The Palace of Westminster is across the street to the east, and it is located on the bank of the Thames, obstructing the view from the river. In addition to the normal security for nearby 10 Downing Street and the Palace of Westminster (where Parliament meets) there's also a Metropolitan Police station within 900 feet (less than .2 miles). It's an older part of London, so access is easily controlled. (Google Maps Satellite View is pretty handy)

All in all I doubt the twitdiots doing this tantrum are going to be overjoyed, especially if Antifa-like violence was among their purposes. Here's hoping for a windy day!
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy" and "shockey80": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

The British obviously didn't see that second Batman movie where the Penguin filled the parade balloons with poison gas.

And when the brits need something from us I hope Trump tells them to go fly a balloon
    I love the sound of liberal heads exploding in the morning!!

Toxically masculine and proud of it!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    The British obviously didn't see that second Batman movie where the Penguin filled the parade balloons with poison gas.
    Joker did that in the first movie, spraying the crowd with Smilex gas.
    Liberals! The real fascists.

Quote Originally Posted by Old n Grumpy View Post
    And when the brits need something from us I hope Trump tells them to go fly a balloon
    Nah, just make receiving Sadiq Khan's head on a platter part of the deal.

This may be a satire site, but I hope it's true:

Following Sadiq Khan’s approval of a balloon mocking President Trump to be flown over Parliament during his visit to the UK, a counter-campaign has surged to over £10,000 out of nowhere for a balloon depicting the London Mayor to go up.

The campaign’s appeal reads: “To have a giant size Sadiq Khan, ‘Baby Khan’ balloon fly over London to demonstrate our unhappiness with him as our Mayor of London.”

It goes on to explain: “In light of the Donald Trump ‘Baby Trump’ ballon being allowed to fly over London during his visit to the UK, let’s get a ‘baby Khan’ one and see if FREE SPEECH applies to all and whether or not Mr Khan and the London Assembly will also approve this.”

Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    Joker did that in the first movie, spraying the crowd with Smilex gas.
    My wrong. I don't remember all that Batman movies that well. At least I had the right Batman, I knew it was one of Keaton's movies.