1. #1 Feminist activist says she's 'confused' seeing black man with pro-NRA and Tea Party b 
    Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...-stickers.html

An activist author ignited a social media firestorm on Thursday after saying she was left “very confused” seeing a black man with a pro-NRA and Tea Party bumper-sticker on his car.

Kimberley Johnson, a feminist contributor to HuffPost and the spokeswoman for the national advocacy group We Are Woman, was slammed for questioning why a black person would not embrace progressive politics.

“Out on the road the other day I saw an affluent black man driving a BMW with two bumper-stickers. One was pro-NRA and the other one was a Tea Party sticker that read, ‘Don't tread on me,’” she wrote in a now-deleted tweet. “This left me very confused.”

Johnson attempted to defend her tweet, saying she was merely “confused” and didn’t mean to tell black Americans who they should support. “It's not about skin tone. It's about people voting against their own interests. The same can be said for anyone who isn't rich and white,” she wrote in one tweet.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Once upon a time, liberals considered stereotypes evil. Now their worldview is a warehouse of stereotypes.
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy" and "shockey80": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

An activist author ignited a social media firestorm on Thursday after saying she was left “very confused” seeing a black man with a pro-NRA and Tea Party bumper-sticker on his car.
    translation: How did this one get off the plantation?
    "People who think they know it all, are annoying to those of us who really do".... Pyro Bob

"Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

"Enemy. The word you are looking for is enemy. When the ideals of someone are antithetical to yours, you can say the word "enemy". DUmmy ret5hd Fri Aug 24, 2018, 05:10 PM