1. #1 Dershowitz: Anti-Trump Woman Threatened to “Stab Me Through the Heart” 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    LOL!!!!

Paul Joseph Watson | Infowars.com - July 6, 2018

During an appearance on Tucker Carlson’s show last night, lawyer Alan Dershowitz revealed that a woman at a party in Martha’s Vineyard threatened to stab him in the heart because he doesn’t support impeaching Donald Trump.

“At a party this week on Martha’s Vineyard, a woman said if Dershowitz were here tonight, I’d stab him through the heart,” said the Harvard Law School professor.

“This is a Martha’s Vineyard woman saying she would stab me through the heart,” he emphasized.

We saw this last night...the compassionate Left.
    May the FORCE be with you!

Dershowitz is an old-style liberal who has something along the lines of principles. It's good for him to come face to face with the ugliness that is modern Liberalism-Progressivism, maybe even reflect on its genesis.
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy" and "shockey80": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Suggested this on another site. President Trump should have floated Dershowitz as a potential SCOTUS choice. He is certainly liberal and voted for Hillary, but he actually believes in and respects the Constitution.

Just tossing out that name would make liberals further insane. Entertainment value!
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Quote Originally Posted by ralph wiggum View Post
    Suggested this on another site. President Trump should have floated Dershowitz as a potential SCOTUS choice. He is certainly liberal and voted for Hillary, but he actually believes in and respects the Constitution.

Just tossing out that name would make liberals further insane. Entertainment value!

I'm a liberal and I would not have a problem with Dershowitz on the court. I'm pretty confident in his liberalism. Trump couldn't appoint him without pissing off the religious right.

Senior Member Angry Old White Man's Avatar
    OJ, would vote for him , if he could ! that said I like the man always did because he is old school much like Lieberman was. There are a lot of rabid liberals out there who are capable of going over the edge and they will be weeded out and taken down eventually simply because they will force it on themselves. I look at these people as enemies of the state they represent nothing even resembling the constitution of the United States and they have no standing with me what so ever, they are just another enemy to me not American, I would treat them exactly like they now treat other good Americans, no quarter..