Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Is Hillary Clinton secretly planning to run in 2020? 
    Power CUer
    The article gives some good reasons for not counting Hillary out.

Is Hillary Clinton secretly planning to run in 2020?
    https://nypost.com/2018/07/07/is-hil...o-run-in-2020/

...Hillary Clinton is up to something.

Five times in the last month alone, she sent e-mails touting her super PAC’s role in combating President Trump. Most seized on headline events, such as the family-separation issue at the southern border...

Three days later, she was back again, saying that her group, Onward Together, raised $1 million and would split it among organizations working to change border policy, including the American Civil Liberties Union and a gaggle of immigrant, refugee, Latino and women’s groups.

And the day after Supreme Court Justice Anthony Kennedy announced his retirement, Clinton introduced a newly minted resistance partner. Called Demand Justice, it promises to protect “reproductive rights, voting rights and access to health care” by keeping Senate Democrats united in opposing any conservative Trump nominee.

The instant, in-house nature of Demand Justice was reflected by the name of its executive director: Brian Fallon, Clinton’s campaign press secretary.

In truth, Fallon’s role doesn’t tell us something we didn’t know. Onward Together, formed in May of 2017, is a Clinton 2020 campaign vehicle in waiting.

Its homepage says the group “is dedicated to advancing the vision that earned nearly 66 million votes in the last election.”.....

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    What a power hungry nut, if it's true.

She'll kill herself, but that's her choice.
    May the FORCE be with you!

It's very simple. If she's running it means that corporations and foreign governments will have to start placing their bets TRANSLATION: write checks to the CCF (Clinton Crime Foundation) and pay ridiculous prices for her speeches. To get the nomination she will start going far left. Maybe she could get Algore as her running mate. Their campaign slogan could be:

We waz robbed!

or maybe:

I scream! You scream! We all scream for ice cream!

This one really fits both their agenda and their tactics.

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    What a power hungry nut, if it's true.

She'll kill herself, but that's her choice.
    We should be so lucky!!

I don't think it is power as much as $$$ and being in the public eye. the attention whore syndrome.
    I love the sound of liberal heads exploding in the morning!!

Toxically masculine and proud of it!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens.

Senior Member Angry Old White Man's Avatar
    Once again, exactly why she should have been charged for her crimes to stop this silliness and dragging America still deeper in the mud, I hope this bitch croaks tonight and it wouldn't be soon enough to satisfy me. That silly fake giggle is enough to make someone think they're having their toenails pulled out.

Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    I've been saying it for a while now.

I have little doubt she desires to run again in 2020.

Now the deciding factor will be her over-all health, support among the Super Delegates and general support of her base.

Lets be honest, she's talked endlessly about how she's dreamt of being President since she was a little girl. Everything she's done has been a calculated act. The staged "Lost in the woods" where a campaign worker and film crew out for a walk in the woods just "Happened" on her. Her being "Caught" out shopping just like everyday people at the store again by another campaign worker and film crew. The endless and non-stop appearances on talk-shows and cable news. Her speaking events and book signings. All to keep her in the lime-lite and on peoples mind. Keeping her relevant. Expect to see more of her discussing how she would have better handled policy then President Trump did. And the fawning MSN lapping it up.

Then look at her health. As I said. It will be part of her deciding to run. Though she could be dead, and still running. So it will be a small factor. Look at the constant photos of her wearing heavy winter coats in 90+ degree weather with a scarf wrapped around her neck. Strange bulges under her cloths. If she wasn't interested in running again, why would she care so much about people knowing she is having some level of health issue(s). Unless she intends to run again and don't want people thinking or talking about her possible failing health.

Then will come the Super Delegates. She knows the only way to win the party ticket is through them. The general vote doesn't matter for the Dem primary, the SD's decide who wins in their party race. Watch how she interacts with them over the coming year.

As far as her base, she's monitoring them. How many polls have they done with her on it?

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...oll-finds.html

Almost one a month. If she wasn't interested in running, why poll voters on their support of her? Now it wont matter much on voter support at this point. They will blindly support who ever their party puts forward, so this is a minor issue. But in the coming year, watch her actions in trying to garner their support.

For anyone who says "She said she's done with politics", remember back to 2005 when asked if she intended to run and her response was she was the Senator of New York and intended to remain the best Senator for that state with no interest in running. Or 2014 when ask and her response was she was a new grandma and intended to be the best grandma she could be to her new granddaughter with no interest in running.

Personally, she intends to run again.

Could you imagine the horror of having Hillary as your grandma? Yikes!
    Of course she wants to get back into power---translated getting those big bucks. When she says she's not running anymore, factor in that whenever mouth is moving, it's lying.

Somehow I don't think her supporting an open border will go over with the majority of the country, super delegates or not.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Even if Hillary were no longer alive, she would still crawl out from the grave and try and become the first zombie woman president if she thought she had even a scintilla of chance of winning.

Will she be campaigning in the November mid-term election? For Whom? If you are a Democrat in a safe seat, you don't need her. If you are a Democrat in a close toss-up race, her toxic presence might energize Republican voters more than Democrats. That leaves her campaigning for bat $#!+ crazy far left loons including those running in districts where they don't have a prayer. She might actually do that to get bona fides with the far left. Let's see if she stumps for Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez.

PS I don't believe that Hillary has ANY genuine belief in the issues of the left. She is a power hungry, money hungry, pragmatic political hack. She sticks her finger in the wind to see which way it is blowing.