Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Dlr Pyro View Post
    I can see the line of questioning going something like this:

Mueller: Mr President, on Sept 23, 2016 you had lunch at your resort at Mar-a-Lago. what did you have for lunch?

Trump: I had a Caesar salad and a bowl of chicken noodle soup.

Mueller: and how would you say the soup was?

Trump: Pretty good

the line of questioning continues for about 20 minutes then

Mueller: Mr President, getting back to the lunch you had at Mar-a-Lago on Sept 23, 2016, can you describe how the Chicken noodle soup was?

Trump: It was very good

Mueller: Mr President, You previously stated, under oath, that the chicken noodle soup was pretty good. Now you are stating under oath that the chicken noodle soup was very good, and therefore have lied under oath. I have no further questions and will be referring my report to Congress with the recommendation of starting impeachment proceedings against you for lying under oath.

If President Clinton had to be deposed by Ken Starr when Starr was fishing for whatever he could find (as Whitewater had nothing to do with Monica Lewinsky or Paula Jones), then Trump should have to be deposed by Robert Muller.

What's Trump afraid of? If he's got nothing to hide, then why act like he's hiding something?

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    If President Clinton had to be deposed by Ken Starr when Starr was fishing for whatever he could find (as Whitewater had nothing to do with Monica Lewinsky or Paula Jones), then Trump should have to be deposed by Robert Muller.

What's Trump afraid of? If he's got nothing to hide, then why act like he's hiding something?
    Whether used against a Democrat or Republican these "special counsels" "independent counsels" etc. almost always end up as political witch hunts. If the House wants to impeach someone over lying about their sexual escapades or what they had for lunch they are free to do so. It is within their authority but they should do their own dirty work, their own investigations ans not pass the buck to some hot shot prosecutor looking to put a big kill on their resume. I don't like any of this crap, Congress should do their job and not always pass the buck to bureaucrats and third parties.

Their were crimes actually associated with Whitewater and over a dozen convictions. The Clintons managed to skate, not the first time or the last. Mueller has nothing on Russian "collusion". His publicity stunt indictment of Russians backfired when they hired a U.S. lawyer and demanded discovery. Liberal Constitutional experts maintain that the President is Constitutionally within his power to give direct orders to the DOJ and fire anyone for any reason. TRANSLATION: He cannot "obstruct justice".

Adam Schiff Drops The Hammer ...

Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy" and "shockey80": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

Quote Originally Posted by Dlr Pyro View Post
    I can see the line of questioning going something like this:

Mueller: Mr President, on Sept 23, 2016 you had lunch at your resort at Mar-a-Lago. what did you have for lunch?

Trump: I had a Caesar salad and a bowl of chicken noodle soup.

Mueller: and how would you say the soup was?

Trump: Pretty good

the line of questioning continues for about 20 minutes then

Mueller: Mr President, getting back to the lunch you had at Mar-a-Lago on Sept 23, 2016, can you describe how the Chicken noodle soup was?

Trump: It was very good

Mueller: Mr President, You previously stated, under oath, that the chicken noodle soup was pretty good. Now you are stating under oath that the chicken noodle soup was very good, and therefore have lied under oath. I have no further questions and will be referring my report to Congress with the recommendation of starting impeachment proceedings against you for lying under oath.
    Hahahaha! That about sums it up.

Quote Originally Posted by SVPete View Post
    Wrong hammer....

Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Liberalism is what the stupid think is smart.