Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Witness to Seth Rich Murder Willing To Testify 
    Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    Jack Burkman, a Washington-based attorney and lobbyist who has worked with a private investigative team to solve the Seth Rich murder mystery, told The Gateway Pundit that the witness has conclusive evidence that will bring Rich’s killers to justice within a month.

“We believe that we have reached the beginning of the end of the Seth Rich murder investigation,” Burkman toldThe Gateway Pundit Monday. “After two long hard years of work, we have a witness who is prepared to identify the two killers of Seth Rich. One is reportedly a current DEA (Drug Enforcement Administration) agent, the other is reportedly a current ATF (Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives) agent,” Jack Burkman, told TGP in an exclusive interview.

The witness, who “fears for his life,” has worked in government, will be accompanied by armed guards and disguise his identity as he provides details of how two employees of the United States government killed Seth in a press conference slated for Tuesday.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...-of-seth-rich/

I hope there is truth in this and they nail his killers.

Senior Member Angry Old White Man's Avatar
    And the clintons leave the country today after reading this knowing it is going to eventually point to them and all the others that have rotted our justice system over the decades. It is totally inconceivable that all those dead people associated with the clintons during investigations of wrong doing would just suddenly all commit suicide by gunshot to the back of the head. Wouldn't it be a hoot to see all of them together in one massive sting and arrest for murder

I'll believe it when it happens, this has too much of an Alex Jones sound to it. On the other hand, if I was that witness, I'd want to spend the next two months under Secret Service protection in a locked down facility with total CCDTV coverage of everything within a half-mile.

Quote Originally Posted by DumbAss Tanker View Post
    I'll believe it when it happens, this has too much of an Alex Jones sound to it. On the other hand, if I was that witness, I'd want to spend the next two months under Secret Service protection in a locked down facility with total CCDTV coverage of everything within a half-mile.
    I'm in the same boat this is just getting too damned weird.

I've always found the evidence of a "hit" was far stronger than a "botched robbery". IF this witness is correct and he can identify the killers then they (the 2 hit men) are in far greater jeopardy than the witness and I don't mean from the law. LEAVE NO LOOSE ENDS.

Last edited by old dog; 07-09-2018 at 05:24 PM.

Gateway Pundit does not have a unblemished reputation for accurate journalism. I am prepared to be disappointed.

Facts that stand out...

Only males have died related to the Clintons. Women seem to get cash-settlements.

Might be a clue to a progressive's way of reacting to a situation.

Quote Originally Posted by cadillac shark View Post
    Facts that stand out...

Only males have died related to the Clintons. Women seem to get cash-settlements.

Might be a clue to a progressive's way of reacting to a situation.
    http://www.conservativeunderground.c...-Crimes-Killed
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    . If you ain't havin' fun, it's your own damn fault

Interesting... a woman not involved with extramarital Clinton sexcapades, dies. I still sense a certain Clintonian-mindset in the mix.