1. #1 Failed Democrat Candidate Saira Rao Has ‘Given Up on White People’ 
    losing Democrat candidate for Congress from Colorado said on Thursday she has “given up on white people” after earning only 31 percent of this year’s Democrat primary vote.

First-time candidate Saira Rao, daughter of two immigrants from India, failed in her bid to unseat Rep. Diana DeGette in Colorado’s First Congressional District, and the experience has apparently made her decide that all whites are racist, Daily Caller noted.

When she announced her candidacy this year, Rao insisted she intended to “shake up the status-quo and actually fight for equity.” But voters opted for long-time Rep. DeGette, who has held the seat since 1997.

After her loss, Rao took to twitter and re-tweeted an article published by the New York Times entitled, “Should I Give Up on White People?”:
    https://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...-white-people/
    Unknown philosopher at a St. Patrick's Day celebration 1967

1 beer between 3 guys is better than no beers between no guys

She's free to go to Mumbai. Plenty of brown people there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The American Left: Where everything is politics and politics is everything.

Racists white Democrats? Wow! I did not think it possible.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It's always about color with those people
    "People who think they know it all, are annoying to those of us who really do".... Pyro Bob

"Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

"Enemy. The word you are looking for is enemy. When the ideals of someone are antithetical to yours, you can say the word "enemy". DUmmy ret5hd Fri Aug 24, 2018, 05:10 PM

Our Ambassador to the UN is the daughter of Indian parents. As was (IIRC) Bobby Jindal. Maybe the problem is with white Ds. Or maybe Ds in the district said, "Saira who?"
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy" and "shockey80": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!