1. #1 LOL, weaping tears ! White House officials afraid thin-skinned president could lash o 
    link

syringis (4,604 posts)

LOL, weaping tears ! White House officials afraid thin-skinned president could lash out at his hosts

The Sunday Times reports that White House officials are afraid that widespread demonstrations and the appearance of a giant Trump “angry baby” blimp over the Houses of Parliament could mar the trip and cause the notoriously thin-skinned American leader to lash out at his hosts.
    http://www.theweek.co.uk/94861/fears...otest-backlash

“No, the president is not avoiding anything,” U.S. ambassador to the U.K. Woody Johnson said during a press conference, adding that London will be the base. “The president is merely trying to get as impactful a trip as he can get in a 24-hour period.”

Johnson said he and officials are “all aware of” the blimp and that the president is focusing on his goals for the trip and “appreciates free speech, both in this country and in our country.”
    And you guessed it. ANONYMOUS sources, once again.

Pardon me while I at those who once again are such idiots that they AGAIN believe "anonymous sources" that likely are nothing more than lies.
    Red Mountain (489 posts)

5. Ha ha

Woody Johnson.
    Achilleaze (9,199 posts)

6. republican Dirty Donny is a five-time draft dodger

So "White House officials" can just go pound their "he's not avoiding anything" lie up their treasonous kiesters.

HipChick (20,544 posts)

7. knowing the brits, they will carry a split screen of the blimp and Don The Con

1. Annoymorous sources.

2. Brit paper, where "journalists" are slightly more professional than the staff of the late "Weekly World News":

Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy" and "shockey80": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

Reality Trumped the hype! Pun blatantly intended.

Someone should post the NYT article with the pic(s) showing how insignificant and almost invisible this "blimp" was in the context of its surroundings.

HipChick (20,544 posts)

7. knowing the brits, they will carry a split screen of the blimp and Don The Con
    remember how the left is always worried that Americans will offend dignitaries from foreign countries when they are in the U.S? Seems their standard only applies to Americans and everyone else gets praised them they offend our dignitaries.
    "People who think they know it all, are annoying to those of us who really do".... Pyro Bob

"Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

"Enemy. The word you are looking for is enemy. When the ideals of someone are antithetical to yours, you can say the word "enemy". DUmmy ret5hd Fri Aug 24, 2018, 05:10 PM

DUpipo, the most thin-skinned of all the liberals, feel Trump is thin-skinned? Just go over to DU and drop a tiny truth bomb on them and watch how they react. Thin-skinned alright.
    Liberals! The real fascists.

Judging by the picture in this article, I'm going to guesstimate that the balloon is 20 feet tall by 15 feet wide. Impressive if you're next to it, very small from a quarter mile down the street, and probably not visible from the Thames because the Palace of Westminster is taller.