1. #1 California university works to reduce number of white people on campus 
    Cal Poly San Luis Obispo works on massive diversity and inclusion effort

In keeping with the diversity and inclusion movement sweeping campuses across the country, Cal Poly San Luis Obispo recently released a 30-page report outlining plans to “improve diversity” via a series of initiatives.

One goal is to increase the number of people of color on campus beyond the increases that have already occurred over the past few years, as “applications from underrepresented minority students doubled between 2008 and 2018.”

“In 2011, the campus was 63 percent Caucasian,” the May 2 report informs readers, “in fall of 2017, it was less than 55 percent … but there is still much work to do.”
    https://www.thecollegefix.com/post/46633/
    Unknown philosopher at a St. Patrick's Day celebration 1967

1 beer between 3 guys is better than no beers between no guys

Sounds like discrimination based on color. How progressive of them.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    "People who think they know it all, are annoying to those of us who really do".... Pyro Bob

"Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

"Enemy. The word you are looking for is enemy. When the ideals of someone are antithetical to yours, you can say the word "enemy". DUmmy ret5hd Fri Aug 24, 2018, 05:10 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Dlr Pyro View Post
    Some colors are more colory than others. What are the Las Vegas odds that Cal Poly is also reducing/controlling the number of east and possibly south Asians as well?
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy" and "shockey80": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

This is also why the California University system will be begging for money in the next couple of years.
    Liberals! The real fascists.

When I went to WMU, they purposely recruited in Detroit and still do. They also recruit from the UP and the northern LP. They want people from all over MI to attend, not just from the Dutch triangle. Race plays a factor, but it's not the only factor.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    When I went to WMU, they purposely recruited in Detroit and still do. They also recruit from the UP and the northern LP. They want people from all over MI to attend, not just from the Dutch triangle. Race plays a factor, but it's not the only factor.
    Adjusting recruiting priorities is a far cry from actively reducing the percentage of a certain "race" (or "races") in the student body. That means double/triple/multiple "standards" in the area of acceptance. It will also mean problems with retention, as Cal Poly, currently, is VERY demanding - either the drop-out rate of the preferred students will be high, or Cal Poly will reduce its academic standards. All that will play out over a 5-10 year period, and 10 years out things will not be anything like the educrats imagined. But they will have been promoted or otherwise moved on, so they won't face consequences or have to deal with the mess they created.
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy" and "shockey80": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

Maybe since a college degree isn't worth what it used to be they will give diplomas just for paying the tuition. and no one will care if the graduates are dumb as a stump.
    I love the sound of liberal heads exploding in the morning!!

Toxically masculine and proud of it!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens.

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Old n Grumpy View Post
    Maybe since a college degree isn't worth what it used to be they will give diplomas just for paying the tuition. and no one will care if the graduates are dumb as a stump.
    And the recent college grads are dumb as a box of rocks. They learn to the tests they take, but don't learn jack-sh*t. Besides borrowing a ton of $$$ and feeling entitled to a $100k job first year out.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dlr Pyro View Post

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    Racism has come fully circle and it's perfectly acceptably once again simply because the war cry is "get Whitey!"