1. #1 Salon Says Itís OK For Pregnant Women To Abuse Drugs 
    Salon has advocated for both incest and pedophilia. I donít know if this is worse, but itís definitely bad. The liberal website says itís perfectly fine if pregnant women want to abuse hardcore narcotics. Why? I donít know, but I suspect it has something to do with female empowerment. No man has a right to tell a woman what to do with her body and that includes turning her offspring into a crack baby with flippers for arms.

Hereís something that Salon proudly announced: Drug use during pregnancy is not child abuse

Yeah it is.

The issue, as Salon sees it, is that some states arrest and prosecute pregnant women for abusing drugs, charging them with child abuse. As I said, Salon canít have the patriarchy deciding how f*cked up babies should be born so they went on the offensive:

There is a popular, but scientifically disproven, belief that a pregnant womanís use of drugs harms her fetus in certain and predictable ways. In fact, the harms associated with prenatal exposure to controlled substances are indistinguishable from other factors, such as social determinants (the conditions in which people are born, grow and live) and environmental factors (poverty, lack of access to medical care, malnutrition, or chronic stress), which may affect newborn health.

The writer of this piece of shit is of course using liberal science to fit the narrative. Actual science say that things like alcohol, tobacco, and drug use during pregnancy does harm the baby in very predictable ways including low birth weight, still birth, and birth defects. This is not an old wives tale like catching a cold because you didnít wear sweater
    https://downtrend.com/71superb/good-...o-abuse-drugs/
    Unknown philosopher at a St. Patrick's Day celebration 1967

1 beer between 3 guys is better than no beers between no guys

The drug that does the most damage to fetal development is alcohol, because if drunk in excess, causes fetal alcohol syndrome. Yet it's not really harmful for a pregnant woman to drink an occasional beer or glass of wine during pregnancy, as long as it's not a daily and excessive thing.

I'm not saying any amount of heroin or cocaine is safe during pregnancy, but as alcohol is legal and easily available, should we prosecute every women who drinks during pregnancy?

As far as heroin goes, if a women gets into treatment by her 3rd trimester, there is a lot that can be done to ensure a healthy baby.

Why am I not surprised......Imagine if Hillary were in power..Shudder.

4. #4 Jesus... 
    So when a baby born addicted to opiates or whatever is shaking and crying from withdrawals they're good with it. Well we are talking about people that consider murdering the unborn a lifestyle choice.
    Support diversity. Own firearms of every caliber.