1. #1 Another NFL Hero (uh Zero) 
    Star NFL Running Back Accused Of Beating Girlfriend To A Pulp

Ghosts of the National Football League’s domestic violence problems have once again reared their head.

With less than two months until the opening kickoff of the critical post-protest NFL season in which the league is hoping to lure back fans alienated by the kneelers, a star running back stands accused of a horrific beating of his girlfriend, attacking her son and nearly murdering the family dog while allegedly on performance-enhancing drugs.

Buffalo Bills workhorse LeSean “Shady” McCoy is denying his role in a brutal Instagram photo of the girlfriend whose battered and bloody face likely has Commissioner Roger Goodell and the suits at NFL HQ reaching for the Pepto Bismol

https://downtrend.com/donn-marten/st...end-to-a-pulp/
    Unknown philosopher at a St. Patrick's Day celebration 1967

1 beer between 3 guys is better than no beers between no guys

One more reason to abandon the NFL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The NFL (and all the other pro leagues) should start banning players for life when they are convicted of domestic violence (among other crimes). I always thought Tyson should have been banned from boxing after his rape conviction, and for sure after he bit off part of Holyfield's ear in a match.

Senior Member Angry Old White Man's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    The NFL (and all the other pro leagues) should start banning players for life when they are convicted of domestic violence (among other crimes). I always thought Tyson should have been banned from boxing after his rape conviction, and for sure after he bit off part of Holyfield's ear in a match.
    People like Tyson usually self destruct, he is a complete idiot and lives near poverty even after all the millions he made. It seems like they rush out to buy the most expensive mansion in town and never ever heard of property taxes., he lost everything by being stupid. I feel pretty sure there is a dedicated group of carpet baggers out there that keep tabs on some of these sports figures knowing most will eventually have huge back tax due and all the property is dirt cheap to the first one that pays the tax. Like I have always said, if he hadn't been a boxer he would still be snatching purses for a living.

Quote Originally Posted by Angry Old White Man View Post
    People like Tyson usually self destruct, he is a complete idiot and lives near poverty even after all the millions he made. It seems like they rush out to buy the most expensive mansion in town and never ever heard of property taxes., he lost everything by being stupid. I feel pretty sure there is a dedicated group of carpet baggers out there that keep tabs on some of these sports figures knowing most will eventually have huge back tax due and all the property is dirt cheap to the first one that pays the tax. Like I have always said, if he hadn't been a boxer he would still be snatching purses for a living.

Tyson has a new career as a comedian. I've seen some of his act, he's kind of funny, as much as I don't want to admit it. His adult swim cartoon, "The Mike Tyson Mysteries" is a hilarious take on Scooby Doo and the other 70s Hanna Barbara cartoons.