1. #1 Stephen Miller - He has escaped scandal.....so far 
    Here's why you can't believe ANYTHING liberals say about or accuse Republicans/Trump Administration officials of.

link

BlueSea (50 posts)

Stephen Miller - He has escaped scandal.....so far

With so much turnover in the WH, with so many high-profile people having left, how the hell has Stephen "Goebbels" Miller managed to stay in his role? There are scandals in his past, there is dirt on him, it's out there. One wouldn't have to work that hard to follow the trail of slime that this maggot leaves in his tracks, so how has he escaped so far?

Regardless of how, someone needs to completely destroy his career, his personal life and his future. I have confidence that someone will.
    bdamomma (47,465 posts)

2. Welcome To DU

BlueSea, Stephen Miller needs to be caught up in the net too, well, the spoiled brat threw away $80 worth of sushi. He is nothing but a POS.
    shraby (20,831 posts)

3. He and the don are joined at the hip in their hatred of "the others".
    It's all about the HATE that liberals have for the "OTHERS" - their opponents who WON the election.

They have shown that they will say and do anything to get back in power. I don't believe anything they say about anyone they are targeting.

phleshdef (11,358 posts)

5. I imagine an incel fuckup like him has no personal life.
    QC (26,097 posts)

9. Bingo. There's probably no sex dirt on him.

He seems more the type to bury himself in his life's mission, which is spreading evil throughout the land.

JI7 (67,913 posts)

10. Plus he lives off his wealthy parents so unlikely to get into

Things like scott pruitt and trump.

So he can be personally clean while pushing shit policies.

Have you bed wetters considered that he has escaped scandal so far because there is nothing scandalous in his past or present life?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    "People who think they know it all, are annoying to those of us who really do".... Pyro Bob

"Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

"Enemy. The word you are looking for is enemy. When the ideals of someone are antithetical to yours, you can say the word "enemy". DUmmy ret5hd Fri Aug 24, 2018, 05:10 PM