1. #1 FOX NEWS Offered in Secret Economy Cable Package! YES YES YES! 
    I posted awhile ago about the new FOX NATION app that is being rolled out later this year. I was very excited because I do not have cable.

Well, I've been looking in to getting cable or satellite and I just could never justify the price. There are many low tier packages but in order to get FOX NEWS, which is pretty much the only station I really want, it always seemed like I had to spend at least 50 bucks right off the bat and then of course have a lot of channels that I don't even want.

Well, having found 'secret' low tier offerings from the satellite companies, I finally dug deeper in to my cable company.

It turns out that the FCC requires them to offer a basic package that includes your local channels and a few big name channels. It took me forever to hunt it down (because they don't advertise it heavily) but once I did find it, I WAS SHOCKED TO LEARN IT OFFERS FOX NEWS!

HELL YES, HELL YES, HELL YES!

The price is pretty low compared to the other packages and I am just so excited about this!

I finally found a small package that includes it!

I am so glad!

I just had to share this!!

I know the future is internet streaming but I don't have my TV hooked up to the internet and I would just really like to keep those two things seperate. I'm online enough as it is.

Wow, I am so glad!

Ya know, in the last year or two, the main networks have really showed just how slanted they are. Everything Trump does is looked at as bad. NO MATTER WHAT HE DOES.

I've caught a few youtube videos featuring Fox News and the network is just so refreshing. I feel like I'm hearing a voice of sanity for once!

I use the internet for all my television viewing. It is mostly free and yes, I can get FOX News. Look into free or cheap IPTV sources.
    Liberals! The real fascists.

Senior Member Angry Old White Man's Avatar
    I think you can get a FOX only internet stream for a monthly fee should that be all you want. Personally I think OAN is the only unbiased news organization there is now, FOX is about as biased as you can get on the early anchor shows, starting after 5pm is the only time you have the conservative view, earlier than that and it is about as bad cnn. I turn it off because I can't stand those people, you can't have it both ways either report the news as it is or don't bother, so that eliminates all those early FOX host for me.

ah, man!

I don't know if I dare ask this, but how do you get TV on your TV if you are using the internet?

I do not have WIFI and I don't have a strong internet connection.

It is such a rabbit hole of an issue to even start up. By the time I pay for internet streams and a heavier internet connection (and more hardware to connect it all), then this economy cable package looks cheaper and cheaper!

I have internet service through Xfinity but that is all I have. 150mb for about $60.00. Then I got a Nvidia Shield Android box that connects to my TV and my Xfinity WiFi router. I installed an IPTV app on the Sheild and got a subscription ($18.00) for an IPTV streaming service. It has about 2000 channels but most of them are foreign, but all the U.S. Channels are available. There are so free IPTV services if you can put up with some pausing of the stream from time to time. Google articles on cord cutting. I haven't had Cable or Satelite in over 2 years.
    Liberals! The real fascists.