1. #1 Whoa! Gowdy got GOT! 
    link

And here the Jack*sses think it is perfectly OK with the FBI taking sides in an election.

Oh and they think they "win" when Strzok acts like a jack*ss and goes of all self righteous.

He excused his words by saying that he was outraged that candidate Trump would be going off on the Kahn's, a veteran's family.

SO HE ADMITTED TO HAVING BIAS BUT EXCUSED IT AS 'HYPERBOLE' because he was so outraged. If there was justice he'd be shot as a traitor along with everyone else who tried to subvert the election.

And the jack*sses should be careful for what they excuse and justify because if it is OK to politicize governmental agencies then those of the Jack*ss Party can be fired and or be forced out one way or another, and conservatives willing to bend the rules or break the law can just as easily subvert the next elections in the Republican's favor.

roscoeroscoe (941 posts)

3. Badass

Truth to power!
    There's no truth. JACK*SSES are obstructing the truth from coming out. Why? Obviously they are guilty as h*ll or they wouldn't be.

NoMoreRepugs (1,486 posts)

4. Howdy Doody just got ripped a new butthole.

He's now 0 for 2 in showdowns. What an ASSCLOWN.

Yo_Mama_Been_Loggin (22,514 posts)

5. But the deep state

The biggest threat to derp staters like Gowdy Doody.

Thu Jul 12, 2018, 01:43 PM
    Right. And that's why they (Gowdy, et. al.) are requesting documents and questioning individuals in order for the truth to come out. Because they feel threatened or have something to hide. DUers have NO ability to think critically.
    Sophia4 (3,167 posts)

35. I finally figured out what the "deep state" is.

It's people who know facts and information that "you" whoever you are don't know and wouldn't understand if you did know it.

And by you, I don't mean anyone on DU.
    Proof they can't think critically.

D_Master81 (730 posts)

6. Gawdy has found another unicorn to chase

Benghazi, hillary emails, now this. when does it stop w/ these a-holes? Never is the answer, meanwhile our country is falling apart right beneath their noses on their watch while they whistle past the graveyard.
    Yes, we know. All a Democrat has to do is claim "it isn't a scandal" and the jack*sses fall in lineand repeat it ad nauseum. And they're either good little followers, like Hitler's followers, or dumber than a brick as they repeat it over and over again.
    Lars39 (21,243 posts)

8. Gowdy is wanting to hide under his desk.

Lovely tongue lashing!
    Hide under his desk? Hardly.

montanacowboy (4,070 posts)

9. Good for him!

Mash those mfr's into the ground every time

too bad he didn't let loose of the info on the Trump shit - maybe we would not have this POS sitting in the White House today
    They're fine with the FBI interfering in an election as long as it's on their side.

Crutchez_CuiBono (2,567 posts)

10. That was like Christmas morning.....

Please gods end this nightmare. Please stop it. The whole globe except russi(I won't even spell it)...In fact I call it the Soviet Union bc the mentality w putin...is the same.
    The Soviet UNION and the Iron Curtain. Killing dissidents. Stores w no food on the shelves. Peoples oppressed. Murdering, lying, cheating bastards that have us hating our neighbor when all we did was live our lives and follow the rules as Americans. We paid our taxes.
    We ARE THE GREATEST NATION IN THE WORLD AND IT'S NEVER BEEN IN DISPUTE TILL THIS SHITBAG GOT IN AS PRESIDENT.
    IF LIFE IS SO SHITTY FOR THE FOX CROWD....CRY ME A RIVER...YOU STILL ARE DOING WELL ENOUGH TO HAVE CABLE TV OR WIFI TO WATCH YOUR PROPAGANDA. It can be much worse, and when it is...it'll be too late for YOU TOO. Have an ounce of foresight in your life. I know it's hard...but do it anyway. It's part of the duty we owe to each other (yes gop you owe a duty to someone other than yourself) when we agree that we are living "IN A SOCIETY!" (hear me scream that like George Costanza on Seinfeld) The guys down under the bridge are hungry, jobless, and they're outside in the heat of this summer. I have news for you fox folks...when they roll up the streets and leave town...they aren't taking you with them either. Put whatever narcotic or whatever you are doing...DOWN for the love of gods. fox gives you half sentences you can repeat to your deplorable friends....Do wht you have to do. THEN, turn to CNN and MSNBC and get the rest of the story. You know,...the CONTEXT. And as they say, context is everything.....and it is. (Start w looking up context, so you know what you're looking for.)
    We watch out for each other in this country. It's not me against you. We are here together...and we aren't screaming at each other like a town hall meeting of tea partiers. We didn't go looking for shit to hate on each other for...until fox and dt and rush. It was never like this before. Politics was gentlemanly. They/we respected each other. Now Rs demand respect the same way, but act like heathens. All the damn guns, and threats, and name-calling (LIBERAL...Like its a bad word...Oh fanabala.) The fear, and race baiting. The corporate oppression...oh gosh the list goes on.
    I am SO glad and bolstered to hear this man speak up. You can tell he's been waiting to unload for a long time. Unload on a description of the facts we all know were true. People all across the nation were shitting bricks bc HRC WASN'T GOING TO BE PRESIDENT. We all knew we'd been robbed and that something was deeply deeply wrong. And it wasn't JUST bc that guy was going to be president. It was also bc of the underlying implications....we were under attack. (The feeling I got was the same one I got after watching the FIRST plane hit the tower...hoping there wasn't more....and when there was....I knew everything had just changed. Forever. I MADE SEVERAL OF THESE TYPES OF TEXTS MYSELF TO SIBLINGS AND FRIENDS. We all did if you voted. Lots of folks freaking out. The idea that this whole investigation is a witch-hunt or a bad thing HAS JUST BEEN FOX FODDER FOR TALKING POINTS TO REPEAT AND REPEAT. THEY REPEAT IT SO MUCH, IT'S TAKEN AS IF that opinion is fact. And an army of morons fans out w talikng points they think makes them sound informed. They've gotten so much mileage out of just ridiculous propaganda shrouded as "news".
    Thank you Agent S. I hope there's many more like him that are equally angry as shit, and ready to clear the damn decks of the enemy within.
    Oh the entitlement. THEY were ENTITLED to what they wanted which was THE HILLYB*TCH as President. And they're ANGRY because they DESERVE to get what they want. And they'll do and say ANYTHING if it gets them what they want.
    lark (9,904 posts)

12. Wow, the truth is so powerful, it smacked these lying criminal reupugs right in their mugs.

Repugs totally can;t handle the truth, it's not in their thought processes at all because all they care about is power for the rich and stealing everything from the working class and that's part of the reason they love drumpf.
    All he did was go on a grand standing, self righteous rant, much like they do at the DUmp when they claim "truth to power".

murielm99 (21,197 posts)

18. Imagine a Trump staffer

trying to tell the orange menace what "hyperbole" means.

Yea, sure. He's sooo dumb he keeps winning and jack*sses keep losing.
    tavernier (5,427 posts)
    26. Surprised though that he wasn't interrupted...

The repubs are skilled at talking over everyone with loud moral indignation.

charlyvi (6,285 posts)

29. I thought that as well

Perhaps Gowdy was too furious? too intimidated? too ashamed? Nah, he doesn't know the meaning of shame.
    Why would he feel shame? There's nothing for him to feel shame about. Despite his protests to the contrary he conveyed his biases. Why would Gowdy interrupt that?

I listened to part of it and Gowdy ripped him a new ass hole. He definately deserves a bullet in the back of the head fro treason.
    I love the sound of liberal heads exploding in the morning!!

Toxically masculine and proud of it!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens.

Senior Member Angry Old White Man's Avatar
    And once again I say they should have all been arrested by the Military for a coup de ta attempt and not allowed to be judged in a civil proceeding, you see what a dog and pony show it is now with all the obstructionist ass wipes defending him, of course they will defend him, he's guilty of one of the most incredible crimes ever committed in modern history for the USA, he is a coup member no mistake about it and should be hung along with the rest of the conspirators including that kenyan who sat it all in motion and hillary for buying the lies from a foreigner, there is so much evidence this is simply a waste of tax dollars to listen to all this bullshit, it is an insult to any persons intelligence to hear these democrat ass wipes cry and protest. They're damned lucky a civil war wasn't started already because of their lawlessness.

stroke is trying to claim that his texts were off the cuff remarks made at a late hour of the night. Regardless, words have meanings.
    "People who think they know it all, are annoying to those of us who really do".... Pyro Bob

"Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

"Enemy. The word you are looking for is enemy. When the ideals of someone are antithetical to yours, you can say the word "enemy". DUmmy ret5hd Fri Aug 24, 2018, 05:10 PM

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Old n Grumpy View Post
    I listened to part of it and Gowdy ripped him a new ass hole. He definately deserves a bullet in the back of the head fro treason.
    My thoughts exactly. Only heard one clip, and Struck looked and sounded like a partisan fool/tool. Arrogant P.O.S.

Go ahead, DUmmies, declare victory. Win at the ballot box next time if you are so righteous.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Quote Originally Posted by Dlr Pyro View Post
    stroke is trying to claim that his texts were off the cuff remarks made at a late hour of the night. Regardless, words have meanings.
    Apparently he was trying to impress that skank Page with his power since he disappointed in the bedroom for 7 seconds.

Well it's not exactly tough to "get" Gowdy in all fairness once you realize he's all bark. I tell you, I would be more afraid of a traffic court than these hearings.

Power CUer
    Sounds like Strock got GOT:

https://twitter.com/seanmdav/status/...-livestream%2F

Sean Davis
    ‏Verified account @seanmdav

Peter Strzok just admitted under questioning from Rep. Jim Jordan that Bruce Ohr, husband of Fusion GPS operative Nellie Ohr, funneled documents to the FBI related to the Russia case. Strzok refused to say what those documents were.
    2:04 PM - 12 Jul 2018
    Getting closer and closer to these traitors admitting that Nellie Ohr made up the whole damned dossier.

I see that DUmmy Crutchez_CuiBono has taken lessons from Nance the Drunkard on composing a post, using lots and lots of words, that says absolutely nothing.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Liberalism is what the stupid think is smart.

Quote Originally Posted by Zathras View Post
    I see that DUmmy Crutchez_CuiBono has taken lessons from Nance the Drunkard on composing a post, using lots and lots of words, that says absolutely nothing.
    The proverbial word salad that is 17 paragraphs long, with no point.