1. #1 I love it when DUllards lose their minds! 
    http://www.democraticunderground.com...ss=389x4669683

Lance_Boyle (1000+ posts) Wed Dec-17-08 03:42 PM
    Original message
    Rick Warren? OK then, fuck you too, Mr. Obama.
    Advertisements [?]Fuck you, fuck your stupid little jesus complex, fuck your pandering to the uncommonly lowest denominator. Fuck it all. And especially fuck you, Mr. Obama, and your jesus pals. Fuck you all.
    BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHA :D

I think the Obama lovers have seen just the tip of the iceberg. In a few months they all will be going nuts with the "chosen one".

Banned
    Republicans and Conservatives were not really upset when McCain lost. I know I wasn't. I really did not care if he won or not. Could not the give a damn button as far as McCain. I just did not want Obama to win and when he did it was more of an "Oh well, I'll just ride this out." Kind of the same reaction I would have had to McCain winning because McCain was no prize either.

Now the DUmmies...a month before the election and already the scales are coming off their eyes. Wait a minute! This guy is not wearing any clothes. Obama has done one thing and one thing only in politics. Gotten elected. Once he is in office his whole wealth and body of work is doing nothing else but trying to get re-elected or elected to higher office. Maybe he could shoot fir the UN General Secretary position next. Become President of the World and after that President of the Federation! He is on a roll. Why let a small thing like actually doing his job get in the way.

The gay and lesbian crowd have only one issue and nothing else matters to them but them and their issue. All Obama has done was to look at the numbers see what a small minority that they truly are and then operate accordingly. Better to make happy a large block of fundies than and small block of the morally depraved.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy View Post
    Now the DUmmies...a month before the election and already the scales are coming off their eyes. Wait a minute! This guy is not wearing any clothes. Obama has done one thing and one thing only in politics. Gotten elected. Once he is in office his whole wealth and body of work is doing nothing else but trying to get re-elected or elected to higher office. Maybe he could shoot fir the UN General Secretary position next. Become President of the World and after that President of the Federation! He is on a roll. Why let a small thing like actually doing his job get in the way.

Most of the DUers are liberals in name and speech, but have never practiced liberal values in their daily life, except for eating vegetarian food and going to anti-war protests. Most of them are white and have few black aquaintances. Most have never put their money where their mouths are and lived in a ghetto, nor have many of them spent their career working with poor people for much less money than they would make in the private sector, out of a commitment to helping make the world a better place. They think bailing Cindy Sheehan out of jail is more important than donating money for Christmas presents for poor kids-you probably saw how they went off on me a while back when I suggested her bail money would have bought 4 or 5 bicycles for poor kids.

They shouldn't have been so harsh on my primary candidate-I'm pretty sure she would never have picked Rick Warren to speak at her inaguaration! Did they really think there was that big of a difference in the political stances between Obama and Hillary?

I eat meat, enjoy driving my car, and think that doctors shouldn't perform sex change operations, so by their standards, I am not a true liberal. I personally believe they are a bunch of people who talk up a storm about their beliefs and have never acted on them beyond voting and posting at liberal websites.

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy View Post
    Republicans and Conservatives were not really upset when McCain lost. I know I wasn't. I really did not care if he won or not. Could not the give a damn button as far as McCain. I just did not want Obama to win and when he did it was more of an "Oh well, I'll just ride this out." Kind of the same reaction I would have had to McCain winning because McCain was no prize either.

I knew McCain was going to lose - and STILL I had a pit in my stomach for days over it. Obama scares the CRAP out of me - always has.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    They think bailing Cindy Sheehan out of jail is more important than donating money for Christmas presents for poor kids-you probably saw how they went off on me a while back when I suggested her bail money would have bought 4 or 5 bicycles for poor kids.
    When did that happen? I don't remember hearing about that.

Bunch of sore winners ain't they.
    The 21st century. The age of Smart phones and Stupid people.

It is said that branches draw their life from the vine. Each is separate yet all are one as they share one life giving stem . The Bible tells us we are called to a similar union in life, our lives with the life of God. We are incorporated into him; made sharers in his life. Apart from this union we can do nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by movie buff View Post
    When did that happen? I don't remember hearing about that.
    I don't remember what the date was, but it was when she got arrested at the UN in NYC.

There are a few posters who are rightfully pointing out that it's much ado about nothing, but they are being lambasted. OMC tried and was actually called out by one and sadly, the childish fool actually resorted to bringing up the sad loss recently suffered by OMC's family. The few gays and their supporters on the du are reinforcing the stereotype of homosexuals as whiny, bitchy, and self-centered. Because the du had to do the typical lefty, politically correct genuflection of kissing up to them in order to show the badge of their brand of tolerance, the gays are throwing a tantrum and stomping their feet because their feelings are hurt and they're demanding that everybody take it as serious as they do. But it's not serious. I applaud Obama for not caving in to their pouting. Too bad there aren't more at du that have the stones to stand up to their silliness. I wonder how many realize their actions are reflecting negatively on their little group?