Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    this speaks volumes of de leon's commitment to American immigration laws:

Responding to President Trump’s suggestion of “withholding federal funding” from California, de Leon said: “Half of my family would be eligible for deportation under the executive order, because they got a false social security card, they got a false identification, they got a false driver’s license prior to us passing AB 60, they got a false green card, and anyone who has family members who are undocumented knows that almost entirely everybody has secured some sort of false identification.”
    https://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2017...r-trump-order/

is he concerned about the havoc he created in the lives of the people who's identity was stolen by his family members?

he has also appointed an illegal alien to a state posting. Isn't it illegal to hire illegals?

The Senate Rules Committee on Wednesday appointed the first undocumented resident to a statewide post, according to Senate President pro Tem Kevin de León's office.

Lizbeth Mateo, a 33-year-old attorney and immigrant rights activist, will serve on the California Student Opportunity and Access Program Project Grant Advisory Committee. The committee advises the California Student Aid Commission on efforts to increase college access for California students from low-income or underserved communities.

inRead invented by Teads
    "While Donald Trump fixates on walls, California will continue to concentrate on opportunities," de León said in a news release. "Ms. Mateo is a courageous, determined and intelligent young woman who at great personal risk has dedicated herself to fight for those seeking their rightful place in this country."
    https://www.sacbee.com/news/politics...205249624.html

Is this the kind of person we want in DC making our laws?
    "People who think they know it all, are annoying to those of us who really do".... Pyro Bob

"Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

"Enemy. The word you are looking for is enemy. When the ideals of someone are antithetical to yours, you can say the word "enemy". DUmmy ret5hd Fri Aug 24, 2018, 05:10 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Dlr Pyro View Post

Us, no. Power hungry, by whatever means necessary proggies want hundreds of them at every level of government.

Sent from my 5046G using Tapatalk
    Romans 6:18 You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.

Differences between Obama and God: God's plan to save us is actually written down for people to read. Rush Limbaugh.

My blog: How Things Look From Here Politics, religion, random stuff, now on Wednesdays!

this speaks volumes of de leon's commitment to American immigration laws:

https://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2017...r-trump-order/

is he concerned about the havoc he created in the lives of the people who's identity was stolen by his family members?

he has also appointed an illegal alien to a state posting. Isn't it illegal to hire illegals?

https://www.sacbee.com/news/politics...205249624.html

Curse you Red Baron! (Or something like that) You've pretty much persuaded me to vote Feinstein, as less hideously awful. Snoopy will be disappointed.
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy" and "shockey80": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by SVPete View Post
    Curse you Red Baron! (Or something like that) You've pretty much persuaded me to vote Feinstein, as less hideously awful. Snoopy will be disappointed.
    Hey, don't feel bad. I don't think we have much of a choice.

And remember to vote YES on the gas tax repeal.

Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    Hey, don't feel bad. I don't think we have much of a choice.

And remember to vote YES on the gas tax repeal.
    I always vote "No" on tax increases, tax renewals, and bond measures. It's part of what makes the day after elections so frustrating, seeing how stupidly too many people voted.
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy" and "shockey80": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by SVPete View Post
    I always vote "No" on tax increases, tax renewals, and bond measures. It's part of what makes the day after elections so frustrating, seeing how stupidly too many people voted.
    I know. People don't understand that the bond measures take money from US. Stupid people.

I know. People don't understand that the bond measures take money from US. Stupid people.
    you mean it's not free money for "clean water"?
    "People who think they know it all, are annoying to those of us who really do".... Pyro Bob

"Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

"Enemy. The word you are looking for is enemy. When the ideals of someone are antithetical to yours, you can say the word "enemy". DUmmy ret5hd Fri Aug 24, 2018, 05:10 PM

Power CUer
    you mean it's not free money for "clean water"?
    Yeah, free money.....

Yeah, free money.....

Of course it's free to those who don't pay taxes--just all free benefits.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

I think they did this to her in her last election, and she's still in the Senate.