1. #1 The Miserable People. 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    These people are delusional...

Wed Aug 1, 2018, 11:26 PM
    Hamlette (13,368 posts)

The Miserable People.

Miserable.

Every time I see them, this is the word that prevails.

Whenever I encounter a supporter of this President on social media now, or scan the crowds at his propaganda rallies, or see his surrogates bloviating on talk shows or pounding upon pulpits, I am left with the same conclusion: they are a people bereft of joy.

There is no happiness, no benevolence, nothing life-giving left there.

The emotional deficit is continually on display:

In their contorted, sneering countenance; in their so readily brandished middle finger; in their steady spit shower of verbal filth. With each angry gesture and with every slandering epithet, they reveal in high-definition detail what it looks like when someone loses the light inside them.

War does this to the human heart. These people are at war with the world.
    https://johnpavlovitz.com/2018/08/01...erable-people/
    May the FORCE be with you!

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Project much DUmmies? You goons are perpetually miserable.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

They’re against gays. who try to force everyone else to declare them ‘normal’.

They’re against immigrants. The illegal ones who ignore the laws, disregard the rules and behave like the thieves they are.

They’re against Muslims. Who do their best to blow up, behead or otherwise end the life of any who do not accept that theirs is the only valid religion.

They’re against foreigners. See “immigrants” above.

They’re against scientists. Who sell their souls to the moneyed folk who want and get a study that supports their view no matter how radical.

They’re against atheists. Who try to destroy the Christian religion.

They’re against Liberals. Who are trying to destroy the republic.

They’re against the Democrats. See “Liberals” above.

They’re against the Media. See “Liberals” above.

They’re against teenage shooting survivors. Who are trying to destroy the constitution.

They’re against athletes and entertainers. See damn near every one of the above.

It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    . If you ain't havin' fun, it's your own damn fault

Quote Originally Posted by Retread View Post
    They’re against gays. who try to force everyone else to declare them ‘normal’.

They’re against immigrants. The illegal ones who ignore the laws, disregard the rules and behave like the thieves they are.

They’re against Muslims. Who do their best to blow up, behead or otherwise end the life of any who do not accept that theirs is the only valid religion.

They’re against foreigners. See “immigrants” above.

They’re against scientists. Who sell their souls to the moneyed folk who want and get a study that supports their view no matter how radical.

They’re against atheists. Who try to destroy the Christian religion.

They’re against Liberals. Who are trying to destroy the republic.

They’re against the Democrats. See “Liberals” above.

They’re against the Media. See “Liberals” above.

They’re against teenage shooting survivors. Who are trying to destroy the constitution.

They’re against athletes and entertainers. See damn near every one of the above.

While I agree with some of that, I sort of want to call BS on some of it (not you personally, just in general).

I cannot believe that all Trump supporters are only against illegal immigration because Trump is pushing very hard to limit legal immigration even more than it already is with their blessing. So, it's not illegal immigration they're against. Some of them are just flat out against immigration. And they'll make excuses for Trump when he whines he wants immigrants from Norway (just happens to be a white country and guess what? Most of them wouldn't want the same).

I also take issue with treating every asylum seeker like they're MS-13. That's what the zero tolerance means. We can talk about how Obama did it or Clinton, but it wasn't nowhere near at this level.

I also take issue with giving a blanket statement about rapists and murderers.

Muslims - Of course we're all against terrorists. My issue was at the beginning of his presidency when he blocked people from Muslim countries from coming in (even those who went through the background checks and already had a visa to work, even blocked doctors), causing people to be stranded at the airport. The blackmail came in of letting them leave the airport if they agree to deportation. They had done nothing wrong. They took the steps to enter legally and that's how they were treated.

Between the border issue and the airport issue, that just looks to me like Trump really wanted to make America white.

Oh, and let's not forget Charlottesville. Now, I condemned ANTIFA and their tactics (argued with liberals about it), but did Trump really not know there were a lot of white supremacists on the "right" side when he said there were fine people?

Scientists - Honestly, I think a lot of you all are believing in conspiracy theories here. It's not about wanting to destroy God or conservatives.

High school survivors of shootings - I'll be the first one to say that certain people walked into the arena and therefore are subject to criticism. What's bothering me is the constant "That didn't happen" nonsense. The argument that Hogg wasn't really at the school. Okay, he was at the school and filmed where he was at, went home, and then came back to the school when he heard it was on the news. The kid's into journalism. That's why. But instead, we had conspiracies about how he was at home the entire time. That was after he was accused of not being a student there at all.

And before that were the accusations that the Newtown massacre didn't happen. Make your arguments for gun rights and leave it there. Knock that conspiracy theory junk off. That NRA lady can make an argument without dumb conspiracies and other Trump supporters can too.

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    They’re against scientists.
    So says the liberals who claim that gender is fluid or changeable at will. Talk about denying settled science.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Banned
    Time to dust this off for the DUmmies:

You turds left this running again.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    There is no happiness, no benevolence, nothing life-giving left there.
    JHC DUmmies, look in the mirror.
    This describes you idiots to a tee.
    May the FORCE be with you!

I look at myself
    Then write what I see
    But I tell everyone
    It's you and not me.
    Liberals! The real fascists.