Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    She was 40 and didn't hate anyone
    Pammy-poo, if she was your friend, I'll bet she hated all kinds of people, they were just the same ones you hate.

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TRG View Post
    It wouldn't be the first time that the Feds have shown up at $kinner's offices in DuPont Circle because one of his members made a threat against a sitting President.
    Didn't realize it was on DuPont Circle. Went down there inauguration/wimmen's march weekend with a companion. Should have taken a leak on the building.

Kidding, unlike a lib, wouldn't pull such a childish prank.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

And there are rapists, child molesters, and murderers who live to ripe old ages so what's your point? And you say there is no God because your friend didn't hate anyone(even though I bet she hated Trump and conservatives), was your friend a religious person? Were they saved? Did they accept Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior? I find it amazing that these lefties curse God and have a loathing for Christians then get all butthurt when God isn't there for them.
    The American Left: Where everything is politics and politics is everything.

Senior Member Angry Old White Man's Avatar
    Any living human, take your pick could die at any moment in time from a simple brain aneurysm, you don't even feel anything it is so quick. This person obviously had some unknown heart condition and usually a person has some type of warning but few young people have something checked out simply because they actually feel like they are too young to have serious medical problems. I think these heart conditions are a catch 22 for some of us older people, I take a blood thinner and a pressure med for 10 years and from day one I have dealt with light headiness, sometimes I think it was unnecessary to even take these drugs if they make you feel worse than you did before taking them. I do know my blood pressure is kept at a comfortable level and I've had the supreme test with that kenyan in office for 8 years and now this coup attempt by them and my pressure is still under control, a bit higher but still safe

Quote Originally Posted by FourWinds View Post
    Damn, a heart attack at 40...
    An old high school buddy of mine had a near- fatal heart attack at 35, and he wasn't obese or anything.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cadillac shark View Post
    onlyadream (1,694 posts)

I actually pray to God to take Donald Trump from this world.

One of DU's management should call the cops on this bum.
    This DU post should be removed but I'm sure
    it would cause an uproar on DUmmieLand.
    May the FORCE be with you!

Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    I'm sorry for this person's lost.
    I'm not so sure. I've had friends die. We all have. Have any of you used it as a political springboard on the same day of your friend's death? Me either.

Quote Originally Posted by 3rd-try View Post
    I'm not so sure. I've had friends die. We all have. Have any of you used it as a political springboard on the same day of your friend's death? Me either.

Honestly? I have sometimes thought it was unfair that somebody I loved was dead while certain other people are alive. Just like I've thought it was unfair that some people who don't deserve kids get to have them while some others don't.

I also know I'm wrong to be thinking that way, so I don't generally say it online (outside of just now). I know God has mercy on who he will and it doesn't always make sense. I know he has a plan for everybody's life span along with other things and that he knows better than I do about what needs to happen or not happen. While I have told him how I have felt about certain things, I've never come to the conclusion that there's no God because I didn't get my way or whatever.

Sorry, I was answering different things in the thread and not just your question. No, these people are not in the right, but I don't think the loss is made up.

Perhaps God perceives DU-grade Progs bogeymen differently than they do. Or perhaps God knows what they cannot bring themselves to acknowledge: removing all evil from the Earth would de-populate it.
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy" and "shockey80": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!