1. #1 Mojo2 (287 posts) How to deal with a Trump nut I use to believe that it was best to 
    link

And here we have a JaCK*SS - actually I think it's likely one of Obama's community organizer GOONS - note the low post count - riling up the DUmp and telling them that they are justified to use violence against conservatives.

Mojo2 (287 posts)

How to deal with a Trump nut

I use to believe that it was best to try to reason with the Trump zealots, but after tonight my mind has changed. Myself and my girl stopped at a local brewery tonight, a gent that frequents the establishment elected to pull up a bar stool next to us. Within 15 minutes he said to me, Trump had the greatest economic growth in history, I said both Obama and Clinton had better numbers, I even pulled up a comparison on my cell, which he said was fake news. He then proceeded to rant that Mueller needs to wrap up his with hunt, as it has went on longer than any inquiry in years, and they have found nothing. I once again went to my phone, showed him Wikipedia data that showed that both Kenneth Starr and the Bengahzi investigation lasted nearly three years,. I said this witchhunt has numerous guilty pleas and indictments,hesaid thats not true, everyone know Wikipedia is a Liberal site. At this point, I got the youre not being patriotic if you dont support Trump, as I replied John, it was only a couple of years ago that you were calling Obama a monkey that was not an American, so where was your support? At this point he began to raise his voice and screaming that I was a terrorist supporter, which drew attention from the patrons. I said in front of the crowd that gathered, you may raise voice at me and cast lies, but if you think Im afraid of you for raising ur voice then your surely in error, and I have no fear of you or the other Trump nuts. The crowd began to taunt him, calling him a Facist, as well as other choice names. My whole point is we have tried the reasoning, it wont work now or ever, its time to not back down. If they go low, you go lower, these wackos are like Trump, deep down they are cowards when confronted. As Michael Avenetti says, no more reasoning, time to put on the gloves and fight. Going forward, no more trying to reason with these people, it wont work period!
    It's a bouncy with the added "bonus" of telling the DUmp violence is OK as long as it's against those they don't agree with and hate.

Banned
    Whatís sad is there will be some low IQ DUmmies who will buy into that and go try to beat up someone they believe is a Trump supporter and discover the person is a CCDW permit holder...

Nope, didn't happen. Just another low post count DUmbass looking for street cred with the scum and villainy of the hive. Oh and the closest thing to a "girlfriend" this sack of monkey crap has is Mary Thumb and her four sisters.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Liberalism is what the stupid think is smart.

Sound like MoPaul strikes again.

I remember the time he got on DU and talked about screaming at his poor Mother until she cried ( think the tears only got him more pissed off ) and screamed at her even more.

Another over the top bounchie ( leaping tall buildings in a single bound ) in which 99.99999 % of the people are crazed Moonbats just like the author and more then support every thing he says ( forming a lynch mob ).

All that's going on of late is the dumbasses on the Left are doubling on the same shit that lost the last election; this is going to end well.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

Senior Member Angry Old White Man's Avatar
    At the rate the judicial bench is jumping in and running the nation there won't be any need for elections soon, we edge ever closer to civil war thanks to the many seditionist we have. Presidents won't be needed and it will be a fight to end all fights, I'm banking on the free and Patriotic to win, the real Patriots not these self proclaimed ass wipes who somehow have become very confused as to what a Patriot really is. The clock is ticking

Quote Originally Posted by Zathras View Post
    The closest thing to a "girlfriend" this sack of monkey crap has is Mary Thumb and her four sisters.

CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.