Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Judging by what I saw on Drudge, it looks like PPD had to use force to break up Antifoid violence and were effective. The Antifoids are whining; the Police Chief - a political appointee? - will be "investigating".

That means that officers who took effective action are about to have their careers destroyed, ala Baltimore. DUpipo-grade Progs will cheer; Portland will descend into hell-hole-hood.
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy" and "shockey80": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

Quote Originally Posted by SVPete View Post
    Judging by what I saw on Drudge, it looks like PPD had to use force to break up Antifoid violence and were effective.
    Correct. From what I read, the police launched flashbangs in response to the Antifa vermin chucking rocks and bottles at them, particularly at the officers who were there to keep the Antifa vermin and the Patriots separated.

I'd also agree with the OP's remarks about Pigman: He, like most ultra- liberal nutjobs and all of the Antifa vermin, believes that anyone who openly expresses any belief contrary to their own is automatically a "Nazi" who is "Inciting violence," at that they are thus justified in openly attacking such people.

[QUOTE=Elspeth;776565]
    Quote Originally Posted by cadillac shark View Post
    I haven't followed the story because I knew nothing that matters would happen. It's Portland.

Day-care workers are allowed to smoke marijuana on the job.[/QUOTE]

What?
    yeah

https://www.oregonlive.com/portland/...re_parent.html

there's more

It looks like in the forefront of the Antifoids' violence was a large group wearing identical black helmets, industrial safety goggles, and bearing ~4-foot lon curved shields, also black. They clearly were equipped with purpose-produced, identical gear, not improvised and re-purposed household items. If the relevant police officers have the ability to obtain videos of conditions in which they were operating and are permitted to enter the videos into evidence, they may be able to derail what I'm pretty sure is a pre-planned rail-roading.

It's sad, but Portland's Mayor and the Police Chief he appointed have put politics above protecting the public and above the law. The way things are going, were I in law enforcement I'm not sure it would be "safe" to work for a city with a population much larger than 100K or 200K!

Power CUer
    [QUOTE=cadillac shark;776588]
    Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    OMG!!

Power CUer
    It looks like in the forefront of the Antifoids' violence was a large group wearing identical black helmets, industrial safety goggles, and bearing ~4-foot lon curved shields, also black. They clearly were equipped with purpose-produced, identical gear, not improvised and re-purposed household items. If the relevant police officers have the ability to obtain videos of conditions in which they were operating and are permitted to enter the videos into evidence, they may be able to derail what I'm pretty sure is a pre-planned rail-roading.

It's sad, but Portland's Mayor and the Police Chief he appointed have put politics above protecting the public and above the law.
    The way things are going, were I in law enforcement I'm not sure it would be "safe" to work for a city with a population much larger than 100K or 200K!
    I believe they were told to stand down.

I also believe that Antifa is an intelligence operation. (Yeah, get me that tinfoil hat....)

I believe they were told to stand down.

I also believe that Antifa is an intelligence operation. (Yeah, get me that tinfoil hat....)
    PPD was ordered not to protect ICE agents, their office, and locals residents. But it sounds like Duh! Mayor and his pet police "chief" forgot to order PPD officers to stand down for this recent incident, and PPD was fairly effective. For which they may be punished.

Power CUer
    PPD was ordered not to protect ICE agents, their office, and locals residents. But it sounds like Duh! Mayor and his pet police "chief" forgot to order PPD officers to stand down for this recent incident, and PPD was fairly effective. For which they may be punished.
    Interesting. I wonder how the PPD actually came to do their job and who ordered that (behind the mayor's back)?

Interesting. I wonder how the PPD actually came to do their job and who ordered that (behind the mayor's back)?
    Dunno. Maybe Duh! Mayor screwed up and didn't give the order. Or maybe some PPD officer did a Lord Nelson (pretended he didn't hear the order).

Or maybe there is more to this than meets the eye.
    Liberals! The real fascists.