1. #1 Fact Checker: President Trump has made 4,229 false or misleading claims in 558 days 
    link

LOL. Jack*sses consider Trummp saying things like "I've said it 3 times" (It was really 4), or "I've said a million times" - OBVIOUS sarcasm and hyperbole to be a "lie or misleading statement or claim". Not to mention all the times he hasn't parroted the liberal meme's - and has refuted them - those are 'lies or misleading statements or claims". Same for his economic claims - they use their leftist economists or wannabe economists and claim it's not true because of X.

And they wonder why they are not taken seriously. It's just a testament to their unhinged hatred and resentment at losing the election. They think they were ENTITLED to it.

DonViejo (46,332 posts)
    Fact Checker: President Trump has made 4,229 false or misleading claims in 558 days

By Glenn Kessler, Salvador Rizzo and Meg Kelly
    August 1 at 3:00 AM

Because of summer vacation schedules, we had fallen a month behind in updating The Fact Checkerís database that analyzes, categorizes and tracks every suspect statement uttered by the president.

It turns out thatís when the president decided to turn on the spigots of false and misleading claims. As of day 558, heís made 4,229 Trumpian claims ó an increase of 978 in just two months. Thatís an overall average of nearly 7.6 claims a day.

When we first started this project for the presidentís first 100 days, he averaged 4.9 claims a day. But the average number of claims per day keeps climbing the longer Trump stays in office. In fact, in June and July, the president averaged 16 claims a day.

Put another way: In his first year as president, Trump made 2,140 false or misleading claims. Now, just six months later, he has almost doubled that total.

more
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...s-in-558-days/
    But they propped up The Black *sses blatant lies over and over again. And we're supposed to believe they are "fair" and non partisan. LOL

duforsure (2,804 posts)

14. His mental stability is getting worse

And just watch this video of a John Hopkins psychiatrist taking about what he is suffering from. On You Tube search Psychiatrist: Trump mental Urgently Deteriorating from an interview on The David Pakman Show, and its worth a watch.
    Jack*sses can't win with their ideas so they're back to these lies.

Sometimes I feel as if leftists have a mental block where they cannot understand sarcasm or hyperbole.

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Did the WaPo ever do this for another President? Every time President Obama said "you can keep your doctor" or "you can keep your health care plan" had to be 10k.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Senior Member Angry Old White Man's Avatar
    Dummies heh

Power CUer
    The WASHINGTON POST? REALLY?

They wouldn't know a fact if it bit them on their fleshy hindquarters.

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    The WASHINGTON POST? REALLY?

They wouldn't know a fact if it bit them on their fleshy hindquarters.
    Get their daily morning email with over a dozen "stories" linked. Some are actually interesting and non political. About 75% are pure unhinged hatred and insanity regarding President Trump. Dressed up with fancy words to make them sound oh so smarter than us peasants.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Quote Originally Posted by ralph wiggum View Post
    Did the WaPo ever do this for another President? Every time President Obama said "you can keep your doctor" or "you can keep your health care plan" had to be 10k.
    That's the thing. Obama's lies were substantive and impacted our daily lives in horrible ways. Most of Trump's "lies" are things like "Is this the biggest crowd ever or what?" And then the "fact-checker" says something like "No, there were more people at Woodstock. LIE!"

My question is who fact checks the fact checkers?
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Liberalism is what the stupid think is smart.

Quote Originally Posted by Zathras View Post
    My question is who fact checks the fact checkers?
    ^^^^^^^that^^^^^^^
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    . If you ain't havin' fun, it's your own damn fault

"If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor "

"Under this new plan, each family will save around $2,500.00 a year on medical coverage"

.....'Nuff said

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    "People who think they know it all, are annoying to those of us who really do".... Pyro Bob

"Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

"Enemy. The word you are looking for is enemy. When the ideals of someone are antithetical to yours, you can say the word "enemy". DUmmy ret5hd Fri Aug 24, 2018, 05:10 PM