1. #1 ISIS threatens bio-terror 
    Pro-Islamic State media outlet calls for BIOLOGICAL ATTACKS in the West, posters depict San Francisco

https://gellerreport.com/2018/08/isl...-attacks.html/

I guess they haven't heard: We already fear the air we breathe in Frisco.
    The United States Navy, fighting Moslem barbarians since 1801.

Quote Originally Posted by old dog View Post
    Pro-Islamic State media outlet calls for BIOLOGICAL ATTACKS in the West, posters depict San Francisco

https://gellerreport.com/2018/08/isl...-attacks.html/

I guess they haven't heard: We already fear the air we breathe in Frisco.
    We already have city sanctioned bio-terrorism going on in San Francesspool on a daily basis. The bums keep pissing, shitting and shooting up drugs in public on city streets and nothing is done by city "leaders" to stop them. If that can't be classified as bio-terror then I don't know what can be.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Liberalism is what the stupid think is smart.

Those poor dumb bastards have no idea what First World sanitation and medical care is like, and if they had any real capability to do this, they would have already deployed it.

They're just talkin' smack.

Senior Member Angry Old White Man's Avatar
    A slow case of suicide is happening in California, even down in San Diego there is serious health crisis taking place due to allowing so many carriers to walk across our borders and sleep on the streets and any place available. It sure wouldn't be hard at all to bring in some real nasty stuff and take out a lot of people, that would be the last straw and I think we would be seeing some ONCE known LANDMARKS in the Mideast suddenly missing from the world maps. There would be no choice, we're dealing with heathens not humans.

Executive Orders by Tom Clancy.....

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    "People who think they know it all, are annoying to those of us who really do".... Pyro Bob

"Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

"Enemy. The word you are looking for is enemy. When the ideals of someone are antithetical to yours, you can say the word "enemy". DUmmy ret5hd Fri Aug 24, 2018, 05:10 PM

I'd take their threats a little more seriously if they knew how to spell the word "Breathe."

Quote Originally Posted by movie buff View Post
    I'd take their threats a little more seriously if they knew how to spell the word "Breathe."

I think the first sign of a bio terror attack by ISIS would be a bunch of Muslim guys getting sick with some weird virus. I really don't think the average ISIS affiliate has much knowledge of how to conduct a bio attack, and even if they give directions online, the odds are good he will mess it up and end up infecting himself and his cohorts.

Senior Member Angry Old White Man's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    I think the first sign of a bio terror attack by ISIS would be a bunch of Muslim guys getting sick with some weird virus. I really don't think the average ISIS affiliate has much knowledge of how to conduct a bio attack, and even if they give directions online, the odds are good he will mess it up and end up infecting himself and his cohorts.
    That's a good point, but! these people aren't afraid of dying and actually want to die. I feel pretty sure that would not be a deterrent to get sick or die, the thought of killing a huge number of the evil satan probably has them standing in line to commit suicide. The answer is to kill them first and kill a lot of them if there is even a hint they are planning a gas or bio attack. We're not dealing with logical thinkers, they have never evolved like the rest of the world. There was a time they would have to swim here to do any harm, now the very people we elect to keep us safe want to let them walk in. The next ten years will be very interesting

Literally, they're keyboard commandos. Trying to intimidate and spread fear by posting bullshit on which they can't deliver.