1. #1 Hey DUpipo: Noam Chomsky: Russian Interference Isnít Influencing US Elections 
    Power CUer
    Hero of the Left, Noam Chomsky, calls theories of Russian hacking "almost a joke". He points out Netanyahu's visit to Congress in 2015 as far more of a threat.

Noam Chomsky: Russian Interference Isnít Influencing US ElectionsóBut Israel Definitely Is
    http://www.thedailysheeple.com/noam-...tely-is_082018

...In an interview with Amy Goodman of Democracy Now, Chomsky said:

"So, take, say, the huge issue of interference in our pristine elections. Did the Russians interfere in our elections? An issue of overwhelming concern in the media. I mean, in most of the world, thatís almost a joke. First of all, if youíre interested in foreign interference in our elections, whatever the Russians may have done barely counts or weighs in the balance as compared with what another state does, openly, brazenly and with enormous support. Israeli intervention in U.S. elections vastly overwhelms anything the Russians may have done, I mean, even to the point where the prime minister of Israel, Netanyahu, goes directly to Congress, without even informing the president, and speaks to Congress, with overwhelming applause, to try to undermine the presidentís policiesówhat happened with Obama and Netanyahu in 2015. Did Putin come to give an address to the joint sessions of Congress trying toócalling on them to reverse U.S. policy, without even informing the president? And thatís just a tiny bit of this overwhelming influence. So if you happen to be interested in influence ofóforeign influence on elections, there are places to look. But even that is a joke.

Chomsky went on to point out that:

Thatís only one part of it. Lobbyists practically write legislation in congressional offices. In massive ways, the concentrated private capital, corporate russector, super wealth, intervene in our elections, massively, overwhelmingly, to the extent that the most elementary principles of democracy are undermined. Now, of course, all that is technically legal, but that tells you something about the way the society functions. So, if youíre concerned with our elections and how they operate and how they relate to what would happen in a democratic society, taking a look at Russian hacking is absolutely the wrong place to look. Well, you see occasionally some attention to these matters in the media, but very minor as compared with the extremely marginal question of Russian hacking."

Go home Chomsky. You're drunk.

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    Go home Chomsky. You're drunk.
    Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life son/idiot lib Chomsky.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Basically Noam said "don't fear my comrades the Russians...you must fear teh JOOOOOOOOO's"

I'm sure the DUmmies just lapped that up and will start repeating it shortly.