1. #1 WH shuts down press availability and says Trump won't leave WH after tweet admits col 
    link

Once again the DUmmies are fixating on this.

As always they think there's one set of rule for Republicans and another for Democrats. It's proof of "collusion" for the Trump Administration to simple speak to Russians who claim to have dirt on The Hillyb*tch but it's OK for her to PAY RUSSIANS for fake dirt on President Trump. THEN, it's just "normal opposition research".

DonViejo (46,392 posts)

WH shuts down press availability and says Trump won't leave WH after tweet admits collusion

Source: RawStory

White House shuts down press availability and says Trump won’t leave White House after tweet admits collusion

DAVID EDWARDS
    06 AUG 2018 AT 11:25 ET

The White House announced on Monday that President Donald Trump would not be leaving the White House and would not take any questions after he admitted on Twitter that his son may have colluded with Russians during the 2016 campaign.

In a tweet over the weekend, Trump reversed course on his explanation of 2016 meeting with a Russian lawyer in Trump Tower. The president had originally claimed that the meeting had been about adoptions. But in his Sunday tweet, Trump admitted that the purpose of the meeting had been to get damaging information about Hillary Clinton, the 2016 Democratic nominee.

On Monday, NBC’s Peter Alexander reported that the White House had issued a “lid” on presidential travel and questions from the press.

Peter Alexander @PeterAlexander

JUST IN: White House announces a travel/photo lid, which means no public appearances by Trump today as new questions swirl around that 2016 Trump Tower meeting to get dirt on Hillary Clinton.

9:31 AM - Aug 6, 2018

White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders also had not scheduled a Monday briefing by the time of publication.

###

Read more: https://www.rawstory.com/2018/08/whi...its-collusion/
    If the Jack*ss Party didn't have double standards they'd have no standards at all. And in fact THAT is what they do claim when they excuse all the sexual deviancy on their side and demand that Republicans live up to standards THEY DO NOT REQUIRE of their Jack*ss pols.

Jack*ss fantasies and accusations............all in the name of HATE and resentment at LOSING an election.
    stonecutter357 (8,491 posts)

118. LOCK HIM UP!
    Ferrets are Cool (3,348 posts)

119. That FUCKER needs to be reminded that he works for US!!

You are not a FUCKING DICTATOR, you orange piece of buzzard offal.

potone (1,622 posts)

125. It sounds like he is panicing.

It may be a good sign.

workinclasszero (24,797 posts)

126. Trump is holed up in his bunker

Just like his hero Hitler.

Pretty nice of him to admit he’s guilty as hell of treason before the Senate trial, thanks Trump!
    mahatmakanejeeves (18,103 posts)

3. I thought he was playing golf on "vacation" in New Jersey. NT
    BumRushDaShow (33,637 posts)

29. That's what I heard on the news early this morning

He would be on a "working vacation" at Bedminister the next 2 weeks.

I know Congress is gone until September (the Senate started the 3-day pro-forma gavel-in/absence of a quorom sessions this past Friday and will have another tomorrow).
    LOL, so there's no "press availability" at the White House BECAUSE President Trump isn't at the White House.
    Yes, but the DUmb*ss propagandists just KNOW that they can tell most of the Jack*sses anything and they'll believe it and pass it on.

zanana1 (2,721 posts)

43. I think he's been grounded.

Bad president! Bad, bad president!
    ffr (10,945 posts)

4. Bunker mentality.

Go F yourself tЯump!

IMPEACH and IMPRISON.
    DUmmies want to start the precedent of impeaching and imprisoning a PRESIDENT because you don't like him/her and you don't agree with their political views.

Isn't it interesting how they think it will never blow back on them?

beachbum bob (6,705 posts)

5. Trump admitted to lying and having those around lie for him too

All the elements of conspiracy....including republican senators and congress people who shutdown actual investigations and hearings,

Glorious to watch unfold
    They're just positive, THIS TIME, they'll get him.

Achilleaze (9,855 posts)

6. The republican Draft-Dodger-in-Chief needs to go ALL THE WAY

REPENT. CONFESS. RESIGN.
    LOL. Idiot or troll?

Lonestarblue (483 posts)

13. Has Trump finally had his nervous breakdown?

Or is he hunkered down with his attorneys saying “Tell me again how to keep us all out of jail. Don’t use big words.”

Trump has been even more outrageous in the last few weeks (since Helsinki?), telling lie after lie. Maybe someone finally took away his Twitter machine and he had a stroke over it. And, is he even in the WH? I thought he headed to New Jersey last week for a couple of weeks of R&R. Easy to say he won’t be leaving the WH if he’s not even there.
    RockRaven (1,030 posts)

19. When I totally haven't done anything wrong I also cancel all public statements and appearances

and refuse to leave the house. All completely normal.
    Further proof Jack*sses will believe anything if it confirms their out of control hate.

turbinetree (9,920 posts)

23. Hey Republican controlled Congress, the fucking ball is /will be (now) in your court

..............................treason is fucking treason, and aiding and abetting with a foreign power..............is fucking treason..............................I really hope that your town halls that some of you have come and tell you that your party is fucked...............................especially Nunes and his fucking leader Ryan (even after you leave asshole).....................
    And yet it is the JACK*SS PARTY and their lackeys that are obstructing information from the FBI and DOJ from coming out. WHY, if it supposedly proves their accusations? Why?

Snellius (6,243 posts)

64. Is there another news source? RawStory can be sensationalist.

The headline, "White House shuts down press availability and says Trump won’t leave White House after tweet admits collusion" is fairly loaded (Trump in hiding after confessing to a crime) way of reporting that Trump will not be available to the press today.
    janx (23,618 posts)

75. Exactly. Trump is in New Jersey.

There was no info whatsoever about not leaving the White House. Just no press availability.
    Right. And for that JACK*SS propagandists have a whole story about.................. RUSSIA, RUSSIA, RUSSIA!!!1!11!

Further evidence the - RUSSIA, RUSSIA, RUSSIA story - is nothing more than propaganda for policial gain.

Texin (650 posts)

94. This is like watching the next chess move, except Shitler isn't smart enough to PLAY chess.

I mean, what next? After that tweet and now this, are they just hiding out and waiting for the NEXT?? move on someone's part?
    If he's so dumb, what does that say about Democrat politicians and Democrats (who President Tump is running rings around) who are **RESISTING** and obstructing?

This is like DUpipo-grade Progs are giving Lucy footballs for them to whiff.
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy" and "shockey80": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!