1. #1 West Hollywood City Council Approves Resolution Urging Removal of Trump's Walk of Fam 
    link

musette_sf (7,590 posts)

West Hollywood City Council Approves Resolution Urging Removal of Trump's Walk of Fame Star

West Hollywood City Council has voted "unanimously" to approve a resolution urging Los Angeles City Council and the Hollywood Chamber of Commerce to permanently remove Donald Trump’s Walk of Fame star.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/ne...e-star-1132369
    Cha (212,442 posts)

1. Awesome! Don't Fuck With

Us, Fake.

Mahalo, musetter_sf!
    The Velveteen Ocelot (62,783 posts)

2. They might as well; people are going to keep busting it up if they don't remove it.
    President Trump being president has certainly shown just WHO the Democrats/liberals are and WHAT they stand for. They have come out of the closet for all to see.

Intolerant, smug superiority, narcissistic, fascist, hate based, globalist, anti white, entitled, power at any cost .......

Post removed
    No discenting views or facts allowed; some of the DUmmies might wise up if they're given the facts or have their ideas challenged.
    4. What? Not sure what you mean.

I didn't encourage anything - just observing.

8. I don't think you belong here.

And I get to encourage outrage and resistance against the so-called president. The First Amendment gives me that right. Duly elected? Really?
    Post removed

11. Then you can go away again.

And I don't think I or we drove "millions of Americans" away. We were never that big.
    edbermac (13,595 posts)

31. Just a lurker.

Account status: Flagged for review
    Number of posts: 617
    Number of posts, last 90 days: 17
    Favorite forum: General Discussion, 11 posts in the last 90 days (65% of total posts)
    Favorite group: Civil Liberties, 2 posts in the last 90 days (12% of total posts)
    Last post: Tue Aug 7, 2018, 01:13 AM

Jury
    Willing to serve on Juries: Yes
    Chance of serving on Juries: 0% (explain)
    617 total posts: +6
    200 or more days of membership: +20
    17 posts in the last 90 days: +17
    Not a Star member: +0
    9 posts hidden in 90 days: -180
    TOTAL: 0
    herding cats (13,029 posts)

13. Millions?

Hyperbole much? I despise unnecessary drama for the sake of being dramatic. Learn to make a logical and coherent argument and leave the overt drama for toddlers and Trump supporters.

Please, feel free to return from whence you came. I hear your village calling your name even now. They miss you.
    Yep. DUers are such intolerant wusses that they cannot stand to hear any other opinion except that by certified loony libs.

BigmanPigman (18,072 posts)

12. I read that they are thinking of removing it

due to him being a terrible person in general and not because it has been defaced multiple times.

14. He doesn't deserve to be honored there or anywhere else.
    So say the nose out of joint losers of the last election IDIOTS who have dealt with losing the election by nonstop hate.

Yes, the Jack*sses are so sure that THEY are in the majority that they can be their hateful, vindictive selves and win. They are sooooo sure of themselves that they think that open borders, repealing the tax cuts and hate will ensure their win.

Just like they were sooooo sure that the Hillyb*tch was going to win and that the election would be called for her by 7 PM.
    Last edited by Carol; 08-07-2018 at 04:37 PM.

BigmanPigman (18,072 posts)

12. I read that they are thinking of removing it

due to him being a terrible person in general and not because it has been defaced multiple times.
    and just who is the judge and jury that determines who is a terrible person? What are the standards by which a person is judged that decide if they are terrible.

It has been pointed out before when these acts of vandalism (and yes, DUmmies, that is what they are; acts of vandalism, not valiant acts of resistance) took place that kevin spacey's star is next to Trumps star and there is no outrage or cries to remove it. bill cosby's star is also left untouched. I guess in the DUmmie's world, you are a terrible person if you dare to run against and defeat hillary clinton for President, but get a pass if you are a pedophile or sexual predator who drugs women to have sex with him.
    "People who think they know it all, are annoying to those of us who really do".... Pyro Bob

"Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

"Enemy. The word you are looking for is enemy. When the ideals of someone are antithetical to yours, you can say the word "enemy". DUmmy ret5hd Fri Aug 24, 2018, 05:10 PM

They didn't think he was such a terrible person when he was a DNC donor all those years. Just saying...

Do DUpipo realize that the Hollywood Walk of Fame is not in the City of West Hollywood? And therefore this resolution is meaningless, except as Hate-Trump noise?
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy" and "shockey80": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

Do DUpipo realize that the Hollywood Walk of Fame is not in the City of West Hollywood? And therefore this resolution is meaningless, except as Hate-Trump noise?
    It looks like at least some of them didn't know. As you say, it's all Hate Trump, all the time.

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Meanwhile, people of dubious infamy still have meaningless stars there. Cosby, Weinstein, OJ... probably more. Don't know if the other two than the Cos actually do.

If SJW's want to toss people out of various Halls of honor, look at sports Hall of Fame's. Ty Cobb, Babe Ruth, the aforementioned O.J. Where does it end?
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

They're reasoning is Trump's treatment of women. In other news, this star still remains:

And this one:

The American Left: Where everything is politics and politics is everything.