1. #1 Secret Service driver training 
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    . If you ain't havin' fun, it's your own damn fault

Whew!!!!!!!!!

Senior Member Angry Old White Man's Avatar
    Made using Adobe After Effects heh, the only thing unreal is the fact that Cadillac engine would have blown up on the first corner, but I guess After Effects can change that engine every lap without anyone knowing heh again

This clip ďSecret Service Agents Train For Advance Reverse EscapesĒ shows President Obamaís limousine running hard around the Lime Rock race track, in reverse. Itís neat, but itís definitely animated. A lot of people posting it to their Facebook wall donít seem to recognize that.

The noises (shifting while going backwards), occasionally jerky physics, and pseudo-flat trees are probably the biggest giveaways that this clip is not real.

Folks writing on Reddit seem to concur that it was created in Forza 6, which I havenít played but this seems consistent with clips and the fact that you can drive the POTUSmobile. Apparently pretty quickly, according to the Forza forums!

Update: A Mr. Joe Leech has commented on our Facebook page, having apparently created the video:

ďI still canít believe how much my video has blown up.. What was an innocent teaser for my next YouTube video has blown up into a 30,000,000 View debate questioning itís realism. Iím completely blown away by this. The Footage is taken directly from Forza Motorsport 6 using the basic Replay system. there is no trickery involved and the footage isnít played backwards, I am simply just drifting the car in reverse gear. The exact car model used is the Cadillac XTS Limo from a Logitech DLC pack. Again, all of this is exclusive to FM6.Ē

https://jalopnik.com/you-know-that-l...ght-1764385747
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    . If you ain't havin' fun, it's your own damn fault