1. #1 Biden Foundation Targets Parents Who Donít Support Childís Gender Transition 
    The Joe Biden Foundation has launched a campaign that seeks to protect gender-confused children from parents who do not affirm their desire to transition to a gender that is incompatible with their biological sex.

A press release from the former vice presidentís foundation Tuesday states the new initiative, dubbed ďAs You Are,Ē claims it is parental rejection that leads to the high rates of severe mental illness among LGBTQ youth:

What's his excuse ?

https://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...er-transition/
    Unknown philosopher at a St. Patrick's Day celebration 1967

1 beer between 3 guys is better than no beers between no guys

It occurred to me the other day that this whole gender issue is a hypocrisy filled can of maggots. Many liberals believe that a child has the intellect to choose his or her gender but states throw teachers in prison for having sex with students. Now if a child can choose it's gender then why isn't he or she capable of opting who to have sex with.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not condoning pedophilia, I'm just thinking about intellectual equivalency. From the liberal point of view why is one a choice and the other a crime?
    Liberals! The real fascists.

Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    It occurred to me the other day that this whole gender issue is a hypocrisy filled can of maggots. Many liberals believe that a child has the intellect to choose his or her gender but states throw teachers in prison for having sex with students. Now if a child can choose it's gender then why isn't he or she capable of opting who to have sex with.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not condoning pedophilia, I'm just thinking about intellectual equivalency. From the liberal point of view why is one a choice and the other a crime?
    Because liberals have no foundations, no true north, no moorings. They glom onto whatever gets them attention and makes them feel like they are making the world better, or helps them stay in power, depending on where the particular lib is at. Add in a compartmental mind set 100 times worse then most modern folks, missing any connections between x and y on most issues, and you get levels of doublethink that would make Big Brother himself go "wait, what?".

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by enslaved1; 08-09-2018 at 09:13 AM.
    Romans 6:18 You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.

Differences between Obama and God: God's plan to save us is actually written down for people to read. Rush Limbaugh.

My blog: How Things Look From Here Politics, religion, random stuff, now on Wednesdays!

Well, if gaffe-meister Stand-Up-Chuck Biden will just make this super public he'd probably slay and flay his Presidential ambitions.
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy" and "shockey80": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

I think you can love your child as he or she is, but still encourage them to wait to make any decisions regarding gender identity until they are adults.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    I think you can love your child as he or she is, but still encourage them to wait to make any decisions regarding gender identity until they are adults.
    From what I've been reading there is a grown number of people who went through the change and are now regretting it. They realized their decisions were rash and based on their feelings at the time and their feelings changed later in life.
    Liberals! The real fascists.