Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by SVPete View Post
    Ummmmm, who did this group in New Mexico "attack" or "shoot"?
    OK Pete, I get it. I should have said "prevent potential future events". The FBI remains complicit in the Garland, Texas attack and incompetent in the Florida school shooting and others.
    NEWS FLASH: Jeff Sessions arrested in the lobby of the Department of Justice for loitering. Details to follow.

Quote Originally Posted by old dog View Post
    OK Pete, I get it. I should have said "prevent potential future events". The FBI remains complicit in the Garland, Texas attack and incompetent in the Florida school shooting and others.
    Unbolt the goal posts before you try to move them. The FBI didn't have the evidence to search the property, per the article you quoted:

... but federal officials lacked the evidence necessary to intervene ...
    No evidence, no search warrant. An illegal warrantless search would mean anything found cannot be used in court, potentially allowing the criminal to go free. Further, from the article you quoted,

An intercepted message from the compound begging someone for food and water gave the sheriff’s office enough information to act, Hogrefe said.
    That message was the evidence needed, and it came to the sheriff's office rather than the FBI, so the Sheriff and his deputies moved in.

Garland, TX is irrelevant to this case. The Parkland shooting is irrelevant to this case. What is relevant is that the FBI and Sheriff were cooperating, not acting in isolation.
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy" and "shockey80": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

A legitimate news-editor's headline would've read Jihadist Compound. Then gone ahead and used 'jihadist' to explain the connections, till finally the connection with New Mexico. Then use 'the compound' for the rest of the article.

Not keep repeating 'New Mexico compound'.

Shouldn’t the kidnapping alone suffice to suck in the feds?

In the meantime tonight’s news told that at least two firearms were left laying in open view after the sheriff and co had left. Property owner supposedly finding them.
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    A man is but a product of his thoughts. What he thinks, he becomes. Gandhi