1. #1 State Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) Swore to Apparent Falsehoods in Court 
    Minnesota state Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-60B) is the presumed frontrunner for the MN-5 House seat being vacated by Rep. Keith Ellison (D). The seat is safely Democratic; Hollywood progressives, local party officials, and Minnesota media have all but scheduled the August 14 primary as her coronation. Their enthusiasm is rooted in Omar's identity: she is a photogenic, hijab-wearing Muslim who entered the United States as a Somali child refugee.

Likely because of this, however, Omar's media and party supporters have been aggressively uninterested in a disturbing allegation about Omar with legal ramifications: that in 2009, she seems to have married her brother. That allegation has been public for nearly two years without Omar addressing its specific foundations.

Newly uncovered evidence -- exclusively published below -- adds another allegation: Ilhan Omar has since signed off on apparent falsehoods, under penalty of perjury, during her 2017 divorce from the man in question: Ahmed Nur Said Elmi.
    I wonder if she can be deported or denaturalized for lying on a state document ?

https://pjmedia.com/homeland-securit...leged-brother/
    Unknown philosopher at a St. Patrick's Day celebration 1967

1 beer between 3 guys is better than no beers between no guys

Senior Member Angry Old White Man's Avatar
    Gee, she sounds completely qualified for a democrat, a bit kinky but really take a much closer look and there will be far more interesting truths that come out. I wouldn't trust a somali with a slice of bread much less a vote in my countries day to day operation. The enemy already is within, believe me !