1. #1 Laura Ingraham: America as we know it doesn't exist anymore due to 'demographic chang 
    link

DUers are fixated on this. OF COURSE they do not separate ILLEGAL immigration which is what Laura was talking about with LEGAL immigration which she was NOT talking about.

sandensea (5,140 posts)

Laura Ingraham: America as we know it doesn't exist anymore due to 'demographic changes'

Source: The Hill

Fox News host Laura Ingraham on Wednesday lamented that the "American we know and love doesn't exist anymore" because of demographic changes in the country that she blamed on illegal and legal immigration.

Ingraham was reacting to comments from Democratic House candidate Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, who described in a recent podcast interview the way the country has changed over the past few decades, including the decline of the upper-middle class.

"She's kind of right in a general sense," Ingraham said after mocking Ocasio-Cortez's comments.

"In some parts of the country it does seem like the America we know and love doesn't exist anymore," Ingraham continued. "Massive demographic changes have been foisted upon the American people. And they're changes that none of us ever voted for and most of us don't like.

"Now much of this is related to both illegal and, in some cases, legal immigration that of course progressives love," she added.

Read more: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/laura-ingraham-america-as-we-know-it-doesn%E2%80%99t-exist-anymore-due-to-%E2%80%98demographic-changes%E2%80%99/ar-BBLHqCa

Ingraham's comments may have stirred controversy; but for most GOP voters, the "browning of America" is national security threat number one.
    Permanut (2,063 posts)

1. Ah, yes, the "good old days" argument..

Things were better back when them brown people weren't here.
    SoCalNative (2,714 posts)

2. Or

knew their place.
    SCVDem (3,450 posts)

3. Who is this "WE" she speaks of?

At least be an honest bigot and say what you mean!

As for white people, I am liking my race less all the time!

Hateful assholes afraid of losing power. Get over it!
    So say racist liberals.
    sandensea (5,140 posts)

8. Bleach-blonde carnival barkers like her give white people a bad name.

Since she's so obsessed about white America's place in the totem pole (it's still very much on top), you'd think she'd abstain from giving everyone the impression we all think that way - though many do, sadly.
    What we're VERY AWARE of is that the leftists, and increasingly Democrats ARE NOT interested in EQUALITY, they are interested only in subjugating white people with accusations of "racism" and demands they "shut up" and any efforts to defend ourselves is greeted by screams of "racism".

In fact, it is LIBERALS, including The Black *ss, who are the most racist of all. The, like all jack*sses justify their racism or deny it.
    The Liberal Lion (95 posts)

5. The America we knew

doesn't exist anymore because of
    1. The complete dumbing down of America
    2. And nazis like Ingraham and the orange flavored idiot illegally occupying the White House.
    Yes, imagine that. It isn't a liberal hell hole any longer. Liberal fascists hate that and are doing everything they can to change it.
    PatSeg (23,968 posts)
    10. Well, I suppose in a sense,

she could be right. Lately, the America I have known and loved does seem to be disappearing into a vast sea of ugliness and hate. I was so proud of how far we'd come as a nation in terms of tolerance and diversity. I could have never imagined that we could backslide so quickly or dramatically, often for the sake of politics, greed, and/or ratings.

The America I know may not exist anymore due to people like Laura Ingraham, Sean Hannity, Alex Jones, Rush Limbaugh, etc.
    Jack*sses hate it that anyone DARE not agree with them. They blame THEIR unhinged hatred on those they hate.

yuiyoshida (26,199 posts)

16. Lara Ingraham's making Trump's new Speech Campaign to be

"MAKE AMERICA WHITE AGAIN!"

girl, go wave your Confederate Flag some where the fuck else!!
    Yui, the racist liberal. She's quite the hater too.

Honeycombe8 (28,992 posts)

20. They keep saying this meme that the Democratic Party is FOR illegal immigration.

It is not. It is for reasonable border control, raiding businesses, protecting our borders, of course. But it is in favor of DACA because those young people did not come here illegally voluntarily, and they've never known another country. They are, in most respects, Americans. Do the Dem Party wants them to have a path to citizenship, IF they meet certain criteria, and IF it takes a number of years.

Our leaders should probably talk about that more. That Dems want to protect our border, but incarcerating babies is not the way to do it.

This has been going on for decades. I don't know why Mexicans have to leave their country to earn a decent living. I assume it's because the Mexican government doesn't have policies to encourage a robust middle class. And there is the huge drug problem there.

We're headed that way ourselves. Let's not forget that it was REAGAN who passed the big amnesty bill years ago. Not a Democratic President.
    Got that? Their FOR border control and protecting our borders, BUT NOT DOING ANYTHING to do so. And they're NOT FOR DACA, and the PROOF is that they wouldn't even consider voting for ANYTHING related to DACA.

JACK*SSES lie, ALL THE TIME.

The Liberal Lion (95 posts)

5. The America we knew

doesn't exist anymore because of

1. The complete dumbing down of America

A broken clock is right twice a day, too bad this "lyin" (isn't that cultural appropriation if they're not of African descent?) doesn't realize that it is proggies who have worked hard to make America too dumb to see through their fertilizer. Fools are easy to distract and manipulate, as DU proves on an hourly basis.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Romans 6:18 You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.

Differences between Obama and God: God's plan to save us is actually written down for people to read. Rush Limbaugh.

My blog: How Things Look From Here Politics, religion, random stuff, now on Wednesdays!

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    What people like the DUmmies are for is total
    "Open Borders"

You fools are too stupid to see the disaster
    that would bring and we aren't surprised. We
    also won't let it happen.
    May the FORCE be with you!

I'll not care about the "browning" of America when these leftists can point to a black or brown country that isn't a festering 3rd world shithole. As Andrew Wilkow often says, you can't bring there to here without here becoming there. I can attest. My town is starting to look like some Central American or Mexican shithole city.
    The American Left: Where everything is politics and politics is everything.

Senior Member Angry Old White Man's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    I'll not care about the "browning" of America when these leftists can point to a black or brown country that isn't a festering 3rd world shithole. As Andrew Wilkow often says, you can't bring there to here without here becoming there. I can attest. My town is starting to look like some Central American or Mexican shithole city.
    Same with Houston, already destroyed with millions of illegals living there. Not one Houston school could muster a small crowd of white students now, not one ! there are more special education schools in Houston than ever, even schools I attended 65 years ago are now rebuild and renamed as special education, what to hell is special education, someone who can't speak english ?

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post

What are they bringing there that you detest? Language? Crime? Tacos?

Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    What are they bringing there that you detest? Language? Crime? Tacos?
    the culture and squalor that they left their homeland for in the first place.
    "People who think they know it all, are annoying to those of us who really do".... Pyro Bob

"Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

"Enemy. The word you are looking for is enemy. When the ideals of someone are antithetical to yours, you can say the word "enemy". DUmmy ret5hd Fri Aug 24, 2018, 05:10 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Dlr Pyro View Post
    the culture and squalor that they left their homeland for in the first place.

That's very vague.

So, I tend to like a lot of Hispanic culture. Very spiritual people. They can be democrat without being far to the left. They seem adaptive. When I ask them a question in Spanish or try to speak to them in such, they start speaking to me in English. I like Mexican food. While it makes me uncomfortable at times (being an introvert), I find it fascinating how they seem to want to hug everybody they meet. That might be more Guatemalan than Mexican.

I'd be okay with public executions of MS-13 members or Crips or Bloods or white serial killers. I also don't care for the white drug dealers that have lived near me. I keep my car doors locked because I know my white neighbor has been busted for theft. I wish my neighbor wouldn't bring the nasty culture he was part of with him.