1. #1 Liberals Raise The Alarm Over ‘Lethal’ Rubber Band Guns 
    There is liberal gun ignorance and then there is this. The Palm Beach Post is trying to raise the alarm over 3D printed guns but instead pushed the “lethality” of rubber band guns. I’m almost certain that other liberals who don’t know jack squat about firearms will be scared, but to the rest of us this is absolutely ridiculous. I mean I guess you could get an eye injury from taking a rubber band to the face, but the chances of death are nonexistent.

As you probably know the left is going crazy because the feds ruled that plans for a plastic gun that can be made on a 3D printer are legal to distribute. The gun in question is a single-shot .380 and not a military-style assault weapon designed for the battlefield and not the streets.

The Palm beach Post was all over this story with more fear-mongering than you can shoot a rubber band at. Here’s the headline designed to terrify: 3D printers put plastic, lethal guns just clicks away
    https://downtrend.com/71superb/liber...ber-band-guns/

Unknown philosopher at a St. Patrick's Day celebration 1967

1 beer between 3 guys is better than no beers between no guys

I accidentally shot myself in the eye with a rubber band when I was about 6. I tried to stretch it around something it wasn't big enough to go around, it snapped and hit my eye pretty hard. I didn't tell my parents, went to school and the teacher thought I had pink eye. I had to confess it was a self-injury. It was sore for a couple of days, but no permanent damage. LOL.

But today's world, any injury to a kid is suspect. If a 3 year old falls down and bruises his knee, instead of thinking "I guess Johnny'll learn to slow down", parents think "OMG, I should have stopped him before he fell". Or a non-custodial parent will use the bruise as evidence that the other parent is doing something wrong and try to get custody (which means getting the child support, too).

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    I accidentally shot myself in the eye with a rubber band when I was about 6. I tried to stretch it around something it wasn't big enough to go around, it snapped and hit my eye pretty hard. I didn't tell my parents, went to school and the teacher thought I had pink eye. I had to confess it was a self-injury. It was sore for a couple of days, but no permanent damage. LOL.

But today's world, any injury to a kid is suspect. If a 3 year old falls down and bruises his knee, instead of thinking "I guess Johnny'll learn to slow down", parents think "OMG, I should have stopped him before he fell". Or a non-custodial parent will use the bruise as evidence that the other parent is doing something wrong and try to get custody (which means getting the child support, too).
    Accidentally nicked my cheek a few years ago eating an ear of corn with the metal corn holder prong. Shall we ban those?
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Ever get the sharp edge or point off a potato chip stuck between your tooth and gum?

Outlaw chips.
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    A man is but a product of his thoughts. What he thinks, he becomes. Gandhi

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Retread View Post
    Ever get the sharp edge or point off a potato chip stuck between your tooth and gum?

Outlaw chips.
    Lost part of a crown eating Cheetos. Ban them!!!
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender