1. #1 Nancy Pelosi is the new HRC: A banner the gop can wave. It's open misogyny. 
    link

lindysalsagal (8,738 posts) Nancy Pelosi is the new HRC: A banner the gop can wave. It's open misogyny.

The gop is only hoping they can transfer the anti-Hillary vote into Nancy. This is ridiculous. We shouldn't remove her just because she's well known. If replaced by another woman, they'll just use the same language against her.

There will be a female backlash, with all the new women who have won seats up and down the spectrum. Ignore it.

If there is something specific that you can hold against her, fine, but I don't know what that would be. I think she's absolutely wonderful, can call 45 out on his lies, and can be a strong leader.

Of course they're coming for her: She's fierce.
    NCTraveler (29,950 posts)

1. They have been coming after her for a long long time.

Most negative ads I saw featuring Clinton last time around included images of Pelosi.
    yallerdawg (15,914 posts)

2. Another difference between us and them!

LOL. Oh, sure.

Sarah Palin
    Michele Bachmann

To name just two.

SharonAnn (11,304 posts)

6. They hate capable women who stand up to them. Hillary, Pelosi, Warren, Feinstein, etc. etc.

Ever notice how their "bogey-man" is usually a woman?
    It's more like liberal women think that they can be b*tches and then scream "women haters" when called on it.

Often it's just disagreeing with Democrat women and the screams of "women haters" start up. And then they whine when they are not allowed to get away with it.

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Verboten to criticize a liberal female. Right leaning women are open game. Pathetic.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

yallerdawg (15,914 posts)

2. Another difference between us and them!
    The main difference between a conservative and a liberal is when you tell a conservative a lie they get mad. When you tell a liberal the truth they get mad.
    Liberals! The real fascists.

It's not a woman in a position of power that I have a problem with. It's a woman that appears to have been hitting the bottle hard when she makes a speech in a position of power that scares the crap out of me.

Also, I agree with the DUmmy that we should not remove San Fran Nance because she's well known. We should remove her because she appears to be having problems with either age, a mental disorder and/or excessive imbibing of adult beverages and is not fit for the office.
    Last edited by Zathras; 08-11-2018 at 02:34 PM.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Liberalism is what the stupid think is smart.

Misogyny? No, it's equality - say stupid shit, or get caught doing bad/stupid shit, and get called on it with no free pass for having a vagina. Thought you people wanted that...?

The main difference between a conservative and a liberal is when you tell a conservative a lie they get mad. When you tell a liberal the truth they get mad.
    To garner votes liberals have to lie not only about their own agenda, but about Republican's as well.

Nancy Pelosi was once just a light-weight, but now she's losing it. The Ds selected her and hang on to her. Choices have consequences. And bring those consequence homes to the Ds' roost is exposing reality, not misogyny.

If DUpipo want to talk misogyny, talk about their Snoopy-dancing when the DeVos family owned boat was sabotaged by some Prog. Talk about DUpipo's arm-flapping over the half-truth that Betsy DeVos travels, using a private jet ... her own. Talk about the Prog morons who went about harassing Sarah Sanders. Talk about the Prog morons who harassed Elaine Chao. Talk about the Prog morons who falsely accused Melania Trump of being an illegal alien and of having been a prostitute. Just a few examples of Prog "misogyny" off the top of my head.
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy" and "shockey80": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

Live long and prosper, Nancy of Frisco!

For GOP campaigns she is the gift that keeps on giving.
    NEWS FLASH: Jeff Sessions arrested in the lobby of the Department of Justice for loitering. Details to follow.