Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Look how Police in Luxembourg confront Nazis 
    link

tenderfoot (3,535 posts)

Look how Police in Luxembourg confront Nazis

Luxembourg was occupied by Nazis during World War 2 ...

***Video I didn't bring over***

General Patton fought Nazis there and is buried with 1000s of US Soldiers there

Hate Symbols are ILLEGAL in Luxembourg
    marylandblue (5,537 posts)

1. We don't have any laws allowing that

And if we did, you can bet Black Lives Matter would be the number one target of "hate speech" laws.
    They are racist. They advocate violence. They certainly would be.

The so called "white supremacists" vile though their philosophy, have only been violent when the jack*ss left goes after them.

NutmegYankee (13,234 posts) 2. One of the overlooked benefits of free speech is it's a "vent valve" on anger.

Sometimes you just have to let people blow off some steam lest they become even more violent later on. Letting people speak out and receive widespread social disapproval is better than bottling them up and giving them the impression of a righteous cause.
    Aristus (43,338 posts)

33. I'm afraid I have to disagree.

The psychological notion that one has to express one's emotions in a loud or impassioned manner, otherwise keeping in 'bottled up inside' will result in an explosion of rage and anger, has been discredited. Giving vent to one's anger without restraint or ameliorating actions creates a rage that feeds on itself, thereby growing by leaps and bounds.

The old trick our mothers taught us, 'count to ten; it will help you cool off', is the more efficacious solution.
    The jack*ss left proves that to be true. Their liberal supremacist beliefs also factor in.

sheshe2 (49,533 posts)

3. This

General Patton fought Nazis there and is buried with 1000s of US Soldiers there

Hate Symbols are ILLEGAL in Luxembourg

And the little wimps cowered when the police came. They are so brave, Not.
    Sad that the US neo Nazis do not give one F***ING shit about the 1000 soldiers and Patton. Then again, they don't believe in and or care about the Holocaust. They are to dumb to be walking this Earth.
    So they aren't interested in VIOLENCE. And the JACK*ASS BITCHES ON THE LEFT, claim it's "cowardice".

I don't agree with their beliefs BUT they have the RIGHT to PEACEFULLY ASSEMBLE.

JACK*SS TRASH think that it gives them the right to be violent.

smirkymonkey (34,186 posts)

12. That's the way to handle Nazis.

I differ with most free-speech activists on this. Hate speech toward oppressed groups should not be protected or allowed.
    Jack*sses always think THEY will be on top. Given the hatred and the way they have been treating conservatives it is Republicans/conservatives who should be "protected". And the Democrat party/liberals OUTLAWED as OPPRESSORS and purveyors of HATE SPEECH.

And since we have the Presidency, House and Senate, we're in the perfect position to do so. And JACK*SSES want "hate speech" to be illegal?

former9thward (20,057 posts)

27. "free speech activists"

Otherwise known as supporters of the First Amendment. A pesky little thing Luxembourg does not have or allow. The First Amendment is the very thing which allows you to post your opinion on a site like this and you want to trash it.
    nini (15,279 posts)

16. My great grandfather was born in Luxembourg

This makes me happy on a couple levels. Hate symbols are illegal there so they knew what they were doing when they brought them out.

And screw civility. These guys are the enemy we fought in WWII. No need to treat them any differently than we did last time they got empowered. NO MERCY when they break the laws.
    workinclasszero (24,932 posts)

24. Good job guys

Unfortunately most of the cops over here are sympathetic to the Reich wing.

They beat the piss out of peaceful occupy protesters and stood around watching Nazis take over Cville to beat and kill anti fascist protesters.

The police in Portland just the other day attacked anti fascist protesters while the damn Nazis cheered them on.

Wounding and almost killing some with “non lethal” grenades!
    Lies, lies and more lies. They were "peaceful" just like the jack*sses who chant "peaceful protest" as they throw bricks through windows......and then claim it was a "peaceful protest".

Jack*sses don't like it that the police don't consider speech and beliefs they don't agree with to be "violence" that can be met with violence. The idiots seem to think that if they JUSTIFY their violence that then they should be left alone to be violent.

AZ8theist (375 posts)

26. Exactly what the cops should do to American Nazis..

Instead, they gas the antifa....the same people fighting AGAINST fascism...

Ridiculous. Our "Greatest Generation" heroes are turning in their graves at this bullshit.

FUCK TRUMP and the rest of the racist, treasonous anti-American scum Repukes. Fuck them to hell.
    world wide wally (13,536 posts)

31. Even Canada has laws against hare speech.

Surprisingly, a couple of actual intelligent comments in that thread.

That is because Canada is full of bunnies that can't keep their traps' shut.
    Cast your burden on the Lord,
    and he will sustain you;
    he will never permit
    the righteous to be moved.
    Psalm 55:22

Moonbats, it seems have been spending the last few years on how they can deny people their Free Speech rights.

For the longest time they have been pining away for the Fairness Doctrine. Their little nasty way to shut people up when it comes to politics; While at the same time flooding television shows with political messages. As the FD was kick out radio and Tv , the Left decided to go back to college and create Speech Codes to control what can be said and heard ( God forbid young people learn to think for themselves) .

There was a time when the Left defended Free Speech, but has long since past. Now they're all about censorship and plotting to strip people of their Liberties like their heroes Stalin and Mao.
    Last edited by Dan D. Doty; 08-14-2018 at 02:48 PM.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

I watched the video in the OP at the DUmp. The similarities of the Neo-nazis and Antifa are striking. Both wear black, chant stupid slogans, are violent against those they oppose, carry banners with their idiocy displayed for all to see and run like the cowards they are when confronted by law enforcement.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Liberalism is what the stupid think is smart.

Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post

That is because Canada is full of bunnies that can't keep their traps' shut.
    I think the Cave's "Ptarmigan" did some effective lobbying.
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy" and "shockey80": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

So, just to clarify....

First, I want to clarify that I am not for violence, even if the protesters are evil nazis. I do not envy the police this past weekend.

But do you all believe there were "fine people" in that crowd of Nazis? Like people who weren't white nationalists? I'm pretty sure if this was a group of Stalinists getting punched, most on this board wouldn't have any sympathy. What is your deal exactly?

Yes, I am serious.

Quote Originally Posted by Zathras View Post
    I watched the video in the OP at the DUmp. The similarities of the Neo-nazis and Antifa are striking. Both wear black, chant stupid slogans, are violent against those they oppose, carry banners with their idiocy displayed for all to see and run like the cowards they are when confronted by law enforcement.

Yep. I really don't have any use for ANTIFA. I see them as violent thugs fueling the Trump train.

I love the sound of liberal heads exploding in the morning!!

Toxically masculine and proud of it!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens.

Not sure who Lanie is addressing, but a thug is a thug, whether Neo-Nazi or Antifoid.

In the real world of Charlottesville, August, 2017, there were Neo-Nazi//White Supremacist thugs, Antifoid thugs, reasonable conservatives concerned about their perception of government overreach, and reasonable liberals concerned about their perception of nascent Neo-Nazi//White Supremacist resurgence. Trump tried to acknowledge that reality, and the MSM and Ds who were peddling a cops-n-robbers good guys vs. bad guys fantasy-narrative howled.

Charlottesville and WashDC, August, 2018 was probably a handful of Neo-Nazi//White Supremacist thugs facing hundreds of Antifoid thugs. To the degree that's correct, a pox o' all the thugs' heads!

As for the MSM types present who got attacked by the Antifoid thugs, they reaped some of what they sowed. Scroom!
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy" and "shockey80": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!