Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 Warning From The Middle East 
    WARNING FROM THE MIDDLE EAST

This morning, from a cave somewhere in Pakistan, Taliban Minister of Migration, Mohammed Omar, warned the United States that if military action against Iraq/Afghanistan continues, Taliban authorities will cut off America's supply of convenience store managers and candidates for President of the United States.

And if this action does not yield sufficient results, cab drivers will be next, followed by Dell and AOL customer service reps., and then Motel 6 managers.

It's getting ugly.
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post

This morning, from a cave somewhere in Pakistan, Taliban Minister of Migration, Mohammed Omar, warned the United States that if military action against Iraq/Afghanistan continues, Taliban authorities will cut off America's supply of convenience store managers and candidates for President of the United States.

And if this action does not yield sufficient results, cab drivers will be next, followed by Dell and AOL customer service reps., and then Motel 6 managers.

It's getting ugly.
    Uh oh, sounds like the gloves are coming off! :D
    How do we fight back against that!?!

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.

The horror, the horror! :D
    They're not people, they're hippies!! -Cartman

It is nothing against you to fall down flat, but to lie there - that's disgrace

Power CUer
    Yes, calling a presidential candidate a member of the Taliban IS getting pretty ugly. It's the sort of thing that will backfire. I agree with Mike Huckabee's comments yesterday.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Convenience store managers? :eek:

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

:D

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post

It's getting ugly.
    The humor just escapes some people though.

McCain will run a clean campaign but there will be loons on both sides that will go to extremes to try to paint their opponent in the worst possible light. This is going to be a dirty campaign.

Power CUer
    I think both of the candidates are capable of running a clean campaign. The fact that Obama and McCain sat next to each other and chatted cordially at Tim Russert's funeral indicates that they can both behave well. The bad behavior is outside of the two of them, and unfortunately all around them. It will indeed be a dirty campaign.
    Last edited by linda22003; 06-19-2008 at 04:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    Yes, calling a presidential candidate a member of the Taliban IS getting pretty ugly. It's the sort of thing that will backfire. I agree with Mike Huckabee's comments yesterday.
    It's a joke. You know, hee hee ha ha?
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

Power CUer
    Oh, I recognize jokes. In my world, though, they are things that are funny.

Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    Oh, I recognize jokes. In my world, though, they are things that are funny.
    Buuaaahhhaaaa!:p
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)