Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Blagojevich: 'I have done nothing wrong' 
    Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Gov. Rod Blagojevich said today that he "has done nothing wrong" and will not resign in the face of federal corruption charges.

"I will fight. I will fight. I will fight until I take my last breath," he said. "And I'm not going to quit a job that people hired me to do because of false accusations and a political lynch mob."

Blagojevich, however, did not get into the specifics of the political corruption charges he faces, saying he's "not going to talk about this case in 30-second sound bites...on the TV news."

"I am dying to answer these charges. I am dying to show you how innocent I am," he said.

"I intend to answer every allegation that comes my way. However, I intend to answer them in the appropriate forum: in a court of law. And when I do, I am absolutely certain that I will be vindicated," Blagojevich said.

LINK

Please oh please dont step down because every day he is in office, the more of an embarassment he is to the Dems and to Obama. :D

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jediab View Post
    Please oh please dont step down because every day he is in office, the more of an embarassment he is to the Dems and to Obama. :D
    He's not stepping down, and I agree, the longer he sticks around, the more shit that'll be flung his way and the Democrat party in general.

Quote Originally Posted by ralph wiggum View Post
    He's not stepping down, and I agree, the longer he sticks around, the more shit that'll be flung his way and the Democrat party in general.
    And perhaps the more they will dig into it and discover that the big "O" knows more about it than he's lettin' on.
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Molon Labe View Post
    And perhaps the more they will dig into it and discover that the big "O" knows more about it than he's lettin' on.
    If the crooked Democratic machine which Obama is a prodigy of knows that Hot Rod has dirt on them, he might wind up in a park with a bullet in head. Of course, it would be suicide. This may get really interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    If the crooked Democratic machine which Obama is a prodigy of knows that Hot Rod has dirt on them, he might wind up in a park with a bullet in head. Of course, it would be suicide. This may get really interesting.
    That Vince Foster syndrome should make him afraid, very afraid. But I think he probably has "connections" to counteract it. The Serbians are tough.

should we take up a collection for his defense fund? :D
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    should we take up a collection for his defense fund? :D
    Maybe time to once again launch Operation Chaos on a new mission.

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy View Post
    Maybe time to once again launch Operation Chaos on a new mission.
    IMAGINE how many people could well be connected to this scandel! It could take down TONS of people :D
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    IMAGINE how many people could well be connected to this scandel! It could take down TONS of people :D
    Oblahblah won't let that happen. Maybe he'll suggest a nice trip in a small plane to the IL governor.....