1. #1 Pence 'Disappointed' Obama Broke Tradition 
    link

RandySF (20,561 posts)
    Pence 'Disappointed' Obama Broke Tradition

Vice President Pence told Fox News that it was “very disappointing” to see former President Obama return to the campaign trail and “become so political.”

Said Pence: “It was very disappointing to see President Obama break with the tradition of former presidents, and become so political and roll out the same tired argument that he and liberals have made over the last eight years.”

https://politicalwire.com/2018/09/08...oke-tradition/
    JDC (3,361 posts)

1. That fucking guy is shameless.
    Zambero (5,094 posts)

6. Norms? Traditions? The rule of law?

Mr. Birther Donald Trump has no respect whatsoever for any of those things. And he has had zero respect for his predecessor. The occupant of the White House should be the one to set the example. If it is a good one then others will follow. If not, the truth will surely surface, as it is now.
    Takket (6,468 posts)

23. Another none existent "tradition" from the party that brought you the "Biden Rule"
    blue-wave (1,115 posts)

30. Well Boo-hoo

I'm tired of decades of attacks on all Americans from you and your party. Now you and your party are working with the Russians against our country and democracy.

One word: Treason. And four more: "I will not relent."
    It's always Russian, Russia, Russia....

Ccarmona (996 posts)

31. Fuck Pence

Trump broke tradition 12 years ago doubting the birthplace of Obama. None of the other retired Presidents ever had to deal with a mental case like DT.
    Right. Only those who had to deal with the mental case named Obama. I suppose that doesn't count.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    I for one am not surprised at the way
    oBAMA has decided to act.

The Libtards are desperate for
    a win.

What happens if they don't get it???
    May the FORCE be with you!

Senior Member Angry Old White Man's Avatar
    They should all gather around a very large tub of poisoned coolaid , that would seem to be the logical end for people who have been brain dead for so long. Only difference this time their leader won't be drinking from the tub.

Power CUer
    Obama has no other talent or use. Of course he's going back to conning America.

He disappointed everybody for eight straight years, why stop when you're on a roll like that?

Given his narcissism, I'm surprised Obama has been so quiet so far.

I, for one, am glad he's getting into the midterms:

* In 2008, Ds controlled both houses. At the end of his presidency in 2016 the Rs controlled both houses.

* Over 1,000 state/local seats went from blue to red when he was president.

* And the crowning of his legacy was his campaigning for Hillary and her loss.

His history shows that his campaigning for others is a liability, not an asset.

Wow, 750 people showed up for Obama's Anaheim speech. They'll have to start hiring people to attend these events.

https://www.pacificpundit.com/2018/0...-trump-speech/

Par for the course, he used his favorite word, " I ", over a hundred times. If his brain was bigger than his ego, he would realize that his campaigning will do nothing but drive up turnout .................................................. ....................... for the GOP!
    NEWS FLASH: Jeff Sessions arrested in the lobby of the Department of Justice for loitering. Details to follow.

Quote Originally Posted by old dog View Post
    Wow, 750 people showed up for Obama's Anaheim speech. They'll have to start hiring people to attend these events.

https://www.pacificpundit.com/2018/0...-trump-speech/

Par for the course, he used his favorite word, " I ", over a hundred times. If his brain was bigger than his ego, he would realize that his campaigning will do nothing but drive up turnout .................................................. ....................... for the GOP!
    I hope ex-TOTUS enjoyed the vay-cay.

I wonder how many keyboard OhBummer! goes through every due to worn out "I" keys.
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy" and "shockey80": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!