1. #1 I Think Repug Voters Need To Be Told That The Repugs Have Given Up On The Midterms... 
    link

global1 (18,650 posts) I Think Repug Voters Need To Be Told That The Repugs Have Given Up On The Midterms.....

We know a lot of Congressional Repugs are retiring and not running in Nov. I'm imagining not a lot of campaign money is going to be spent in races that look like they are going Dem.

Given info like this I think the Dems need to get the word out that the Repugs in general have given up on the Midterms and are basically accepting the Dem Blue Wave.

If that message is transmitted to the American People I think a lot of Repug voters will sit the election out saying - all hope is lost - we're going to lose anyway - why do I need to get out and vote. And besides it looks like the Party itself is conceding defeat.

So pushing Dems to GOTV in record numbers for the Nov election and Repugs giving up and conceding defeat and sitting out the Midterms - it will be harder for the Repugs to pull tricks; steal votes; cheat; suppress votes and get Russian help. They'll be working from a deficit.

So we need to get the word out to Repug voters that their Party has given up and your vote is not going to be that important.

Just saying!!!! We need all the help we can get and if it is putting the word out that the Repug Party has conceded the Midterms - I'll take that.

All I see out there by the lib media and liberal sites like DU is how Democrats are ahead and WINNING , manufactured low Trump approval numbers (polling fewer Republicans to depress his approval numbers), constantly changing individual races from "Republican" or "lean Republican" to "toss up", "lean Democrat" or "Democrat to lib cheers and so on.

They should be more worried that THEIR voters will stay home since they have it 'in the bag' just like when they were positive it was going to be "President Hillary".

wasupaloopa (1,877 posts)

4. Some Repubs are telling their voters to vote Democratic so trump can have

Congressional oversite.
    Who?

link

Miigwech (930 posts)

It's over

trump admin. is swirling the drain . The forces of truth have taken over, proceed. Time to turn energy to fight full on, to help Dems win. Feeling positive for the first time in a long time. Shiat storm is coming but focus on the prize!
    unblock (39,658 posts)

1. sure as sh*t ought to be. but no sign from congress that they're willing to do anything about it...
    Miigwech (930 posts)

2. Gop congress is about to be shown the door

so they are not important ... rule of law, truth will expose the miscreants. We don't look for GOP to do anything because we know that they won't.... they don't represent us. History will shame everyone of them.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    So global1 wants to lie. How Libtard.
    May the FORCE be with you!

DU will go into meltdown status when things don't go their way this November. And their pain and suffering will be like a fine wine to be savored slowly.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Liberalism is what the stupid think is smart.

Yeah I remember being told Hilldog had it in the bag in '16 too.

Quote Originally Posted by Zathras View Post
    DU will go into meltdown status when things don't go their way this November.
    They will blame their favorite boogeyman, the Russians

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    "People who think they know it all, are annoying to those of us who really do".... Pyro Bob

"Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

"Enemy. The word you are looking for is enemy. When the ideals of someone are antithetical to yours, you can say the word "enemy". DUmmy ret5hd Fri Aug 24, 2018, 05:10 PM

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Nice idiotic narrative. Republicans haven't given up. It is just after Labor Day, people will now start paying attention to the midterms. Polls are nearly irrelevant talking points for libs & media to seize on as news.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Quote Originally Posted by Zathras View Post
    DU will go into meltdown status when things don't go their way this November. And their pain and suffering will be like a fine wine to be savored slowly.
    No, they’ll shut it down and claim it was hacked. They did the same thing on election night in 2016. Whoever runs that cesspool got scared and shut it down while claiming they’d been hacked and the DUmmies bought it.

As long as the MSM calls us "Repugnicans" and "Rethuglicans", I'd be good with "global1"'s strategy.
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy" and "shockey80": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!