Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    What !!???

They forgot to tell the part where the kids leaped out of the bushes.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

When I was a 'little boy', the Indonesians, Filipinos, Samoans, Hawaiians, and Polynesians all hated each-other.

Plus I thought everybody who lived in Hawaii was drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by cadillac shark View Post
    When I was a 'little boy', the Indonesians, Filipinos, Samoans, Hawaiians, and Polynesians all hated each-other.

Plus I thought everybody who lived in Hawaii was drunk.
    When I there in the mid-nineties, they all hated white people and the Japanese.
    Liberals! The real fascists.

Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    But they had no problem taking our tourist dollar$

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    "People who think they know it all, are annoying to those of us who really do".... Pyro Bob

"Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

"Enemy. The word you are looking for is enemy. When the ideals of someone are antithetical to yours, you can say the word "enemy". DUmmy ret5hd Fri Aug 24, 2018, 05:10 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Dlr Pyro View Post
    But they had no problem taking our tourist dollar$

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    They take the Japanese' money to but they dislike them more than white people. At least that is the impression I got.
    Liberals! The real fascists.

and then there was this gem...

On the Sunday broadcast of her MSNBC show, Melissa Harris Perry and her panel poked fun at a Romney family portrait that included his new black grandson.

"One of these things is not like the others, one of these things just isn’t the same. And that little baby, front and center, would be the one," panelist Pia Glenn commented.
    https://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi..._grandson.html
    "People who think they know it all, are annoying to those of us who really do".... Pyro Bob

"Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

"Enemy. The word you are looking for is enemy. When the ideals of someone are antithetical to yours, you can say the word "enemy". DUmmy ret5hd Fri Aug 24, 2018, 05:10 PM

If I had a kid and some DUmmy tried to correct them or berate me in front of them, they’d be sorry.

A number of years ago a co worker told me that her daughter lived in Hawaii. I said I was envious, I'd love to visit there. She told me that she has visited, but wouldn't want to live there because of the racism against White people. Her daughter married a native so "their kids were OK" but .....

It killed my enthusiasm to go there....not that I've ever really had the money to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by Carol View Post
    A number of years ago a co worker told me that her daughter lived in Hawaii. I said I was envious, I'd love to visit there. She told me that she has visited, but wouldn't want to live there because of the racism against White people. Her daughter married a native so "their kids were OK" but .....

It killed my enthusiasm to go there....not that I've ever really had the money to do so.

I can think of a lot of places I'd rather go than Hawaii, which I've heard is ridiculously expensive. I've never been to New Orleans, I've always wanted to go there. Prague is also somewhere I'd love to go-if I was getting married, I'd want to go there for my honeymoon. All those castles in a city that was never bombed in WWII. Or a Viking River Cruise on the Danube, the one where you get the side trip to Salzburg and the Sound of Music tour.

Anyways, I saw the Brady Bunch when they went to Hawaii. Cursed idols? Huge spiders? Insane archeologists that look like Vincent Price? No thank you. I'd rather see the weird New Orleans above the ground graveyards and all the Anne Rice sites.

I cannot imagine not enjoying Nawlins noonie. I’ve enjoyed every trip I ever took but have not been back since Katrina. I could spend three days just hitting the high spots for meals.
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    . If you ain't havin' fun, it's your own damn fault