1. #1 He needed a car. So he stole an ambulance, sheriff deputies say 
    Michael Paul had just been released from the hospital Sunday and needed a way to get out of there.

His solution, the Broward Sheriff’s Office said: Steal an ambulance.

According to a police report, Paul was outside the North Broward Medical Center, 201 E. Sample Rd., just before 6:30 p.m. Sunday when he spotted the empty ambulance, which was running. Rescue workers often keep the ambulance running so it can remain air-conditioned before getting their next patient, BSO told CBS4, Miami Herald news partner.

Paul, BSO said, hopped in rescue vehicle 102 and took off. What he likely didn’t know: There was a GPS tracker inside
    Read more here: https://www.miamiherald.com/news/loc...#storylink=cpy
    Unknown philosopher at a St. Patrick's Day celebration 1967

1 beer between 3 guys is better than no beers between no guys

I think at this stage of our technological development, it should be assumed that all ambulances, fire trucks, and police vehicles have GPS, since most of our cell phones have it. It's definite worth investing in GPS for something as expensive as a fully-equipped ambulance.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    I think at this stage of our technological development, it should be assumed that all ambulances, fire trucks, and police vehicles have GPS, since most of our cell phones have it. It's definite worth investing in GPS for something as expensive as a fully-equipped ambulance.
    The article doesn't give his age, but looking at his pic (what in the name of God's green earth did he do to his ears?), and noting that the charges include driving without a license and violating a learner's permit, on top of the fact that he thought stealing any vehicle because he needed a ride was ok, all indicate he doesn't assume a whole lot of anything reasonable.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Romans 6:18 You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.

Differences between Obama and God: God's plan to save us is actually written down for people to read. Rush Limbaugh.

My blog: How Things Look From Here Politics, religion, random stuff, now on Wednesdays!