1. #1 Evergreen Freshman Enrollment Down Almost 50 Percent to 350 Students 
    A blog post by an Evergreen State College professor reveals that the school is suffering from serious enrollment issues in the aftermath of the 2017 riots, with freshmen enrollment dropping nearly 50 percent.

Evergreen State College Biology Professor Mike Paros announced that his school would only enroll 350 students this fall, a number which was confirmed by an Evergreen administrative official. Attendance at Evergreen State College has sharply dropped off since the spring 2017 riots that surrounded Paros’ former colleague Bret Weinstein.

No campus protest in the last decade has caught the media’s attention quite like the spring 2017 protests at Evergreen State College. The saga, which centered around progressive biology Professor Bret Weinstein, involved student protesters roaming campus with baseball bats, an intentional disarming of campus police, and the university president being held hostage by students.
    https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2018/...-350-students/
    Unknown philosopher at a St. Patrick's Day celebration 1967

1 beer between 3 guys is better than no beers between no guys

What parent in their right mind would spend 10s of thousands of dollars to send their kids to that loony bin in order to emerge without a remunerative career path ahead of them?
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy" and "shockey80": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

3. #3 Evergreen Freshman Enrollment Down Almost 50 Percent to 350 Students 
    A victory for "free will" and "capitalism." Perhaps Evergreen College ought to go under?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by SVPete View Post
    What parent in their right mind would spend 10s of thousands of dollars to send their kids to that loony bin in order to emerge without a remunerative career path ahead of them?

Reed College offered my niece an incredible scholarship package-she scored 1450 on the SAT and had a 3.9 or so GPA at one of the better public high schools in the state. It was a better deal than U of M offered her. They consider my sister's health issues as a factor when determining financial aid.