Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1 Man tried to steal jet to go to concert: police 
    PORCUS STAPHUS ADMIN Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    52,850
    TEXARKANA, Ark. — Police say an Arkansas man accused of trying to steal a commercial jet told investigators he thought piloting the plane would involve little more than pushing buttons and pulling levers.
    Investigators say 18-year-old Zemarcuis Devon Scott wanted to fly to an out-of-state concert when he hopped inside an American Eagle jet at Texarkana Regional Airport.
    The Texarkana Gazette reports Scott was inside the cockpit when he was arrested early on July 4. He was charged Monday and remained jailed Thursday on commercial burglary and attempted theft of property charges.
    Envoy Air operates the plane. The company says the 44-seat jet wasn’t damaged.
    Miller County jail records don’t list an attorney for Scott, who lives in Texarkana.

    Moe>https://nypost.com/2018/08/02/man-tr...oncert-police/
    Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil;
    Who substitute darkness for light and light for darkness;
    Who substitute bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter!
    21 Woe to those who are wise in their own eyes
    And clever in their own sight! Isaiah 5:20-21 NASB

    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    Power CUer FlaGator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    The Swamps of N. Florida
    Posts
    26,163
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    TEXARKANA, Ark. — Police say an Arkansas man accused of trying to steal a commercial jet told investigators he thought piloting the plane would involve little more than pushing buttons and pulling levers.
    Investigators say 18-year-old Zemarcuis Devon Scott wanted to fly to an out-of-state concert when he hopped inside an American Eagle jet at Texarkana Regional Airport.
    The Texarkana Gazette reports Scott was inside the cockpit when he was arrested early on July 4. He was charged Monday and remained jailed Thursday on commercial burglary and attempted theft of property charges.
    Envoy Air operates the plane. The company says the 44-seat jet wasn’t damaged.
    Miller County jail records don’t list an attorney for Scott, who lives in Texarkana.

    Moe>https://nypost.com/2018/08/02/man-tr...oncert-police/
    Why am I not surprised this guy is from Arkansas.
    Liberals! The real fascists.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    Senior Member SVPete's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Silicon Valley
    Posts
    9,535
    Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    Why am I not surprised this guy is from Arkansas.
    A relief from Florida jokes? I get that people being stupid can be hilarious, but I'm sure every state has more than its share of morons and idiots (I see some of California's share every morning and evening during my commute).

    Anyway and more to the point, why am I not surprised the guy wanted to get to a rap concert? Even the dumbest U2 and Springsteen fans aren't that grade of stupid.
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

    BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

    Note to "Warpy" and "shockey80": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    Power CUer FlaGator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    The Swamps of N. Florida
    Posts
    26,163
    Quote Originally Posted by SVPete View Post
    A relief from Florida jokes? I get that people being stupid can be hilarious, but I'm sure every state has more than its share of morons and idiots (I see some of California's share every morning and evening during my commute).

    Anyway and more to the point, why am I not surprised the guy wanted to get to a rap concert? Even the dumbest U2 and Springsteen fans aren't that grade of stupid.
    I'm pretty certain that a lot of the buffoonery that goes on in Florida is committed by those who were transplanted here from Arkansas.
    Last edited by FlaGator; 09-14-2018 at 12:06 PM.
    Liberals! The real fascists.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    Senior Member Angry Old White Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Swamps of Southern La
    Posts
    2,025
    It wasn't necessary to see where he was from, all you had to do was look at his name. "Zemarcuis Devon Scott".. Face Palm by just a few that hailed from Arkansas, Douglas MacArthur, Bear Bryant, Dick Powell, Dizzy Dean, Glen Campbell. The gene pool has been breached.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    Ancient Fire Breather Retread's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    I came to Texas as soon as I could
    Posts
    15,955
    If only you had stopped with Dizzy Dean.......
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    . If you ain't havin' fun, it's your own damn fault
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •