Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Chelsea Clinton: Would Be ‘Unchristian’ to Return to Time Before Legal Abortion 
    Thursday during an interview with SiriusXM’s “Signal Boost,” former first daughter Chelsea Clinton said it would be “unchristian” to return to a “pre” Roe v. Wade time, meaning before abortion was legal in the United States.

Clinton said, “I look at my children and I have to quote Jim Yong Kim, ‘optimism is a moral choice.’ Every day I make the moral choice to be optimistic. That my efforts and my energies, particularly when I’m fortunate enough to be in partnership with kinda fellow travelers, hopefully will make a difference.”
    Obviously one was missed.

https://www.breitbart.com/video/2018...egal-abortion/
    Unknown philosopher at a St. Patrick's Day celebration 1967

1 beer between 3 guys is better than no beers between no guys

Senior Member Angry Old White Man's Avatar
    Some more bad seed from Arkansas, this moron is bat shit crazy and not very smart at all. She is definitely not a speaker because every time she opens her mouth she shows the world just how dumb she really is. They better hope she is never called for a hearing with this foundation thing since she is one of the directors and stealing the money, she will be the downfall of her whole family of thieves.

Chelsea, it is unchristian to murder babies and it is against Christ's word to have sex outside of marriage.

I am sorry that women have died in the past due to illegal abortions but, by that same token, (and I don't mean to sound insensitive) bad decisions lead to bad consequences.
    Liberals! The real fascists.

Quote Originally Posted by Angry Old White Man View Post
    Some more bad seed from Arkansas, this moron is bat shit crazy and not very smart at all. She is definitely not a speaker because every time she opens her mouth she shows the world just how dumb she really is. They better hope she is never called for a hearing with this foundation thing since she is one of the directors and stealing the money, she will be the downfall of her whole family of thieves.
    She will just answer everything with "I can't recall." just like mom.
    The United States Navy, fighting Moslem barbarians since 1801.

PORCUS STAPHUS ADMIN Rockntractor's Avatar
    I'm surprised Webster Hubble didn't talk Hillary into an abortion!
    Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil;
    Who substitute darkness for light and light for darkness;
    Who substitute bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter!
    21 Woe to those who are wise in their own eyes
    And clever in their own sight! Isaiah 5:20-21 NASB

It would be unChristian to overturn a law that allows for the murder of innocent children?

Yeah, um, ok....

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    "People who think they know it all, are annoying to those of us who really do".... Pyro Bob

"Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

"Enemy. The word you are looking for is enemy. When the ideals of someone are antithetical to yours, you can say the word "enemy". DUmmy ret5hd Fri Aug 24, 2018, 05:10 PM

Quote Originally Posted by old dog View Post
    She will just answer everything with "I can't recall." just like mom.
    She's starting to sound like a less bright copy of Hillary. Age hasn't improved her looks. The thought of her being elected to any office is frightening.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Nominally, Chelsea is a Methodist, with some childhood exposure to Southern Baptist churches. Considering what her parents are, I doubt she was taught that religion should inform how she should live. When she and her Jewish husband were married it was with an "interfaith ceremony", whatever that means. All in all she probably does "what is right in her own eyes".
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy" and "shockey80": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

Going to a church does not make someone a Christan any more than standing in a garage makes someone a car.
    Liberals! The real fascists.

Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    Going to a church does not make someone a Christan any more than standing in a garage makes someone a car.
    Beep! Beeeeeeeep!
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy" and "shockey80": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!